Thursday, January 26, 2012

Eclipse vs harry potter and the deathly hallows??

ok so both movies are coming out this year and im wondering which movie are you so excited to see?????



i cannot wait until harry potter! both part 1 and 2 are going to be in 3D!!!!!!!

and im so going to the midnight premiere!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have been watching the movies since i was 9 years old!!!!! (im now 18) so 9 years now!

and the books are awesome and JK Rowling is a beautiful writer!!!!!!!



as for eclipse im not into the twilight series i think the books and movies are boring and the books are horribly written!



i dont get why girls drool over stupid sparkling vampires and werewolves that look like dogs in the movies! (if you want to see a real werewolves then watch harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban)



anyways which movie and and why????????Eclipse vs harry potter and the deathly hallows??
You know, when I read questions as one sided as this one, I have to roll my eyes.

First off, if you are going to present a good debate, you have to know the positives and negatives of both sides.

If you knew anything about Twilight, then you would know that although the wolves call themselves werewolves, they are really shapeshifters-which is in canon with several native american legends. Actually, if you want to see REAL werewolves, watch The Wolfman with Benecio Del Toro, he would tear Lupin to pieces.



Second, I don't understand why people start debates over a boy wizard, who is on the verge of becoming a Gary Stu. Harry Potter is the chosen one, a natural a quidditch, the youngest quidditch player ever, the one that the dark lord is after, everybody loves him (except for Snape, the Malfoys, ect..but we think they're dumb for that, don't we?).



Don't get me wrong, I respect JK Rowling as an author and think Harry Potter is a great book series. I just don't think it's as amazing as everyone makes it out to be. It is NOT literature. It's a kids book. When I went to buy the book series for myself, I found it in the kids section. I am NOT calling Twilight literature...Twilight is a book you read for fun.



I also don't understand why people don't read for fun anymore. It's like they go through books LOOKING for things to be wrong with it! I feel really sorry for these people, they can't enjoy anything without putting on their elitist glasses.



I hate to burst people's bubble, but Harry Potter's fanbase is NOT getting bigger. You wanna know why? Because it's so freaking long! I revel in long book series! However, the majority of america will see it as pointless reading. To catch up on the books you have to read seven, to catch up on the movies, you have to watch six and wait for the other two...



Just the other day I was at Walmart and heard a conversation:

"Hey, do you think we should buy Harry Potter?"

"Uh, no, that crap is boring. It's like ten movies long anyway."



But, I digress... I choose Twilight, because even though Bella is a Mary Sue and a little whiny, I still prefer to read her more than Hermoine Granger. Tell me that you didn't get P.O.ed when she got Harry's Firebolt taken away!



p.s. Vampirism has always been a metaphor for sexuality and sexual exploration.

What is magic a metaphor for? Laziness?
people like ''the sam'' are ignorant and dont know what real books are you cannot say that twilight is much better than harry potter!



harry potter has way more books sales than twilight



JK Rowlings work is much more inspirational than smeyers!anyone can dream of something and turn it into a book

Report Abuse

Eclipse vs harry potter and the deathly hallows??
just to start this off im 16 years old,



last year i read all of the twilight saga books and loved them more than anything



in february i was told i should try harry potter, so i did. ive always loved the movies, i just never tried the books.

i finished quickly and realized how poorly twilight was written and i dont understand why i loved it so much, end of rantt.



so im SOOOO excited to see The Deathly Hallows in November I can hardly wait!!!!



ill still probably see Eclipse, but like i said im much more excited for HP !
lol i deff. think that harry potter is gunna get more...its just epic that way..if u know wat i mean(:

i hate twilight. i dont think that its gunna be a bigger hit at all. the movies r horrible, i doubt eclipes is gunna make more money than harry.

ok harry BECAUSE: harry potter has been famous for MUCH longer than twilight, it deff. has more fans than twilight, cuz twilight is basically for girls where as harry potter is for both guys and girls...



im counting down the days for hp(:Eclipse vs harry potter and the deathly hallows??
Harry Potter and the deathly hallows 100%

I have been a Harry Potter fan ever since th first film.

Twilight let me down on te first film and I'm not as excited as I would have been if the first film had actually been good.

I would like to see the twilight to but I want to see the Harry Potter so much more.
HP %26amp; the DH for sure with a terrific climax.

Stephanie Meyer had a great opportunity for a terrific climax with a battle between the Cullen group and the Volturi from Italy but she underplayed it with Bella learning to expand her powers rendering the Volturi powerless. The climax fizzled.
Harry Potter for sure.

I never been into Twilight and never really will be. Girls my age just like the series because of the romance. I have read the series twice and saw the first 4 movies ten million times
I'm a huge fan of Twilight. The movies suck though. I'm way more excited for Harry Potter!!! Like sooooo excited. I'm 18 too, so Harry Potter has been around most of my life and will always be my first "love" :P
Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows!!



I am sooo exited to see the movie!!

I've been a Harry Potter fan for years now.
Twilight is for fags..HARRY POTTER IS THE DOMINANT FORCE and doesn't rely on the "good looks" of the actors to become successful
Both.

But Harry Potter will have better actors, the people in twilight movies cant act.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



why????



because i'm not an annoying 13 year old girl.
Twilight eclipse

Harry Potter is getting old and the last movie they made was booring and i mean boooorrrringgg but Twilight i mean all teenage girls love the edward and jacob and it more exciting and stuff Harry Potter is just getting boring and adding random parts on...

No comments:

Post a Comment