Monday, January 30, 2012

What do you think of the ending of Harry Potter..?

tell me what you think? Was it good or bad?? Did you keep up and watch all the Harry Potter movies? Or did you just watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and 2???What do you think of the ending of Harry Potter..?
I read every book and watched every movie. I cried my eyes out when I read the last line of the book: "The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well."
I loved all the harry potter movies and watched them 1-7 both parts. I thought they did a good job on one and two but three was to dark and four was good but they totaly messed up the fifth and left out my favorite parts.The sith was pretty good but the 7th were the best of all! they followed the book perfectly and I never was lost but the only problem was you would only fully understand it if you had read the books. Like with the part at shell cottage they didn't say where they were and dobby was supposed to buried in a garden.But I loved it.What do you think of the ending of Harry Potter..?
I haven't watched Deathly Hallows yet but I've read all the books.



I didn't care for the ending, actually. I thought that to many people died and that the story was out of balance. I felt like the final battle should have been longer, like a huge seige instead of the battle that we got. Honestly, it didn't seem explosive enough for the end of the series.
I started reading the first Harry Potter book when I was 6 or 7. I've kept up with all the books and movies ever since. I'm a little disappointed over certain things they didn't include or didn't extend in the movie, but I'm not one to complain. It just feels weird to know that I'll never anticipate another Harry Potter book or movie. x)What do you think of the ending of Harry Potter..?
AMAZING.I followed Harry since the beginning so it was kinda sad in a way to see the end but we had great memories together. -.- ...if you haven't seen it then you should definately watch it soon!! I always loved the Harry potter world...like when i was eleven i kind of expected a letter from Hogwarts ...but it never came...sigh...
Watched and read all the harry potters. The last one was amazing if you knew what had already happened. The only part I really didnt like was when Voldemort died. I thought there would be cheering or something but there wasn't.
very disappointed , its very bad , it shouldn't be ended . i hope rowling will write again another new series
The ending was bloody epic and just bittersweet. I've watched all the HP movies. :)
great! but i thought that it was kind of gross when voldemort died because to me, it looked like he was bursting in to giant dry skin flakes. :S
glad itz over!!!
Great.
Epic. I watched all of them ever since.
im so happy it's over

No comments:

Post a Comment