Monday, January 30, 2012

What are your plans for the Harry Potter premiere on Thursday night?

I'm so excited and I want to know what everyone else is doing.

My group is making shirts, and the girls are painting their nails with harry potter symbols on them. We are watching deathly hallows part 1 while we wait in line at the theater. (we're gonna get there suuper early :p)

We're also making a sound track to listen to with songs from the movies, a very potter musical, harry and the potters, and ministry of magic.

aaand of course we're gonna take pictures and act crazy all night. What about you guys? Are you as freaking excited as I am?What are your plans for the Harry Potter premiere on Thursday night?
WOWW YOURS SOUND WAY AWESOME THAN MINES, but I'm going to go with a couple friends
I was planning on going to a harry potter party in my city at 6 pm but I will be waiting in line at 10 am and waiting 14 hours in line ( yes, I am that crazy for hp) for the midnight showing! :D



I will dress up a gryffindor student and i have a wand and a time turner. lol

I CAN'T WAIT!!



oh, and im also planning on bringing a tissue box because i know i will cry :(What are your plans for the Harry Potter premiere on Thursday night?
Well, i'm getting the soundtrack for part 2 and i'm going to the double feature and i'll listen to all of the soundtracks on shuffle while i wait for the movie to start XD and maybe bring a copy of 'tales of beetle the bard' because i've never actually finished reading it all -_-
My 20th birthday is on Wednesday (July 13), so on Thursday I'm having a party of sorts before the midnight show with my closest girlfriends. I'm getting a Harry Potter cake! XDWhat are your plans for the Harry Potter premiere on Thursday night?
Smoke a bowl, see the movie.

I'm pretty excited, but sad it's ending.
My Birthday is the 14th so I figured it'd be pretty awesome to go see the midnight viewing.
What are you talking about it out today.
do coursework :)
  • flyff
  • english to arabic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment