Thursday, January 26, 2012

Our beloved Harry Potter franchise is ending???!!!?

There is a very little time left in the release of deathly hallows part 2 and I recently watched part 1, ever since I have become so depressed and whenever I think of the movies , I start crying :( .If you are a die hard Harry Potter fan like me then please tell me how you feel and what can I do to comfort myself??Our beloved Harry Potter franchise is ending???!!!?
I like Bill's suggestion to re-read the books and re-watch the movies.



In addition, I suggest you get onto some Potter fansites like the Harry Potter Wiki and the Leaky Cauldron. That will let you know that the franchise is very much alive, as there are scads and scads of people thinking about it and writing about it.Our beloved Harry Potter franchise is ending???!!!?
Read all the books and watch all the movies again. (Yahoo is really f-ed up today!)
  • kauffman tire
  • fun girl games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment