Monday, January 30, 2012

Poll: Which one of these movies should I watch for Saturday night?

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, Goodfellas or The Good, the Bad and the Ugly?Poll: Which one of these movies should I watch for Saturday night?
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly ..
After consulting IMDB, I have found the following:



Harry Potter's rating : 7.8/10

Goodfellas : 8.8/10

The Bad and the Ugly : 9.0/10



(Which are all pretty darn good for IMDB)



So, if you want to see the best rated movie, go for the The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, but it is a bit older. If you want new movie with awesome special effects, go for Harry Potter.



Enjoy!!!Poll: Which one of these movies should I watch for Saturday night?
Harry potter!
he Good, The Bad, and The UglyPoll: Which one of these movies should I watch for Saturday night?
Harry Potter! The DVD will be out NEXT FRIDAY!!!! :))



Cannot wait . :)
The Room!
i wouldnt watch either of those tbh!

No comments:

Post a Comment