Monday, January 30, 2012

Harry Potter Questions?

Just wondering about what you think :)



1.) Who is your top five favorite characters (Including those who are dead :( ) Mine are: Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Fred %26amp; George Weasley, and Ginny Weasley. Wow... I'm such a fail :/



2) Who's your favorite professor? Mine's a tie between professor McGonagall, Professor Lupin, and Professor Snape XD



3) What's your favorite book of the series? Mine's a tie between Prisoner of Azkaban and Order of the Phoenix



4) What movie do you think is closest to the actual book (I know it makes no sense %26gt;_%26lt; sorry) I think the closest one is Sorcerer's Stone



5) What's your top 5 favorite pairing? (Mines Ginny/Neville, Hermione/Draco, Hermione/Ron, Sirius/OC, Neville/Luna)



Thanks :)



BQ #1: Is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 the closet to the book in your opinion? (I think it's pretty darn close. I was impressed)



BQ #2: Have you ever heard When Ginny Kissed Harry from Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince (I have, and I listen to it constantly, infact I'm listening to it right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38OaC93lD鈥?/a>



BQ#3: Did you ever feel sorry for Lucius Malfoy in the seventh book? (my mind seems to be set on Harry Potter now %26gt;_%26lt; I did feel very sorry for him, Draco, and Narcissa, though that may be just because I'm a very caring and soft person XD)



BQ#4: Do you write fanfictions? If so, please recommend a good Harry Potter fanfiction that you love or have written. Haha :) I'm in the mood for fanfics. (I write fanfictions often. I mostly go on fanfiction.net. Heres my profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2626703/TheM鈥?/a> and you can see my favorite stories of all time on there, and yes I'm very aware I spelled currently wrong.)



BQ#5: What's your favorite color? (Silver) ;)



BQ#6 Are you writing a story at the moment? (I am working on one called Key of Keepers, keep an eye out for it at your local bookstores, I'm getting it published soon :D)



That's truly it... thanks :)Harry Potter Questions?
1.) Luna, Dumbledore, Hermione, Ron, Fred/George (they count as one character, right??)



2.) McGonagall, definitely. She's such a badass, and she always chews people out with this cold superiority (Harry's career meeting with her and Umbridge? Best. Scene. Ever. Second place goes to the Umbridge/Snape showdown.)



3.) Oh God. Ummmm. Can it be a 3-way tie between Phoenix, Half-Blood Prince, and Hallows? I love them each for different reasons.



4.) Deathly Hallows, Part 1! I thought it was brilliant.



5.) I never really cared about shipping, to be honest, but I always liked the idea of a Luna/Draco pairing, post-HBP. He's kind of lost and scared and bitter, and Luna's calm self-assurance and acceptance of everyone would do him good, I think. She would balance out his volatile assholishness.



BQ1) Yep. That's what I said! :P



BQ2) I've got the whole soundtrack on my iPod, so yes, I do. It's alright. Not my favorite though.



BQ3) Yeah, kind of. They're such douchebags, but they fall so far and hard I can't help but feel bad for them. Especially when Narcissa saves Harry's life. I mean, she has a personal reason for doing it, but still.



BQ4) I have, though not so much for Harry Potter. I've got a few HP fics under my favorites though. Check em out. I'm CieloCrimisi: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1994951/



BQ5) I can never decide on a favorite color, but yesterday I took this intensive test that compared dozens of different colors and told you to pick which one you preferred, and in the end it told me my favorite color is "red-orange." Learn something new every day, huh?



BQ6) I've got a Harry Potter/Artemis Fowl crossover going at the moment, but I'm terrible at updating, so it's been on hiatus for a while... Oh, you mean real stories?? Nah, not at the moment.



Good day to you :)
1.) I hope you know that you listed six for yours xD
Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasly, Luna Lovegood, Nymphadora Tonks.
2.) I liked Lupin, he seemed coolest.
3.) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
4.) Yes, Sorcerer's Stone. But I think the only reason is because it was smallest. The shorter the book, the less content needs to be changed in order to fit the time limitation.
5.) Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Neville/Luna, Lupin/Tonks, Harry/Hermione

BQ1: I have no idea 0_o I was thinking about re-watching it tonight.
BQ2: Nope!
BQ3: Nope!
BQ4: Nope!
BQ5: Silver, black, white, or pink :) lately, it's been silver.
BQ6: The Daxter Locke Chronicles (there's 8 books planned in that series so far), Quicksilver.

Congrats on getting published :DHarry Potter Questions?
1. Harry Potter, Albus Dumbledore, Nymphadora Tonks, Sirius Black, and Molly Weasley

2. Professor McGonagall

3. The Sorcerer's Stone and The Deathly Hallows

4. The Sorcerer's Stone and The Chamber of Secrets are pretty close.

5. Nymphadora/Lupin, Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Luna/Rolf(grandson of Newt Scamander), and Bill/Fleur

BQ#1 I agree it was very close. I cant wait for part 2!

BQ#2 Im listening to it now. It is soo cool :)

BQ#3 A little bit but he was in the Dark Lords side throughout the whole series and he tried to give Harry to him :(.

BQ#4 Nope

BQ#5 Pink

BQ#6 Nope

:) %26lt;3
1.) Who is your top five favorite characters? Ron, Ginny, Luna, Dobby and Hedwig



2) Who's your favorite professor? umm... Professor Mcgonagal



3) What's your favorite book of the series? Harry Potter (2nd is The Hunger Games)



4) What movie do you think is closest to the actual book? The Socerors Stones ( probably because I haven't read the book in so long)



5) What's your top 5 favorite pairing? IDK What you mean...







BQ #1: Is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 the closet to the book in your opinion? No



BQ #2: Have you ever heard When Ginny Kissed Harry from Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince? No



BQ#3: Did you ever feel sorry for Lucius Malfoy in the seventh book? No, not really



BQ#4: Do you write fanfictions? No



BQ#5: What's your favorite color? Rainbow



BQ#6 Are you writing a story at the moment? NoHarry Potter Questions?
1. Sirius, Fred, Dobby, Dumbledore (I spelt his name wrong, huh?), and Hermione

2. Lupin!

3. Order of the Phoenix

4. Chamber of Secrets

5. Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Neville/Luna, Ginny/Neville, Rose/Scorpius (Didn't see that one coming, huh?)

BQ1: I haven't seen the movie yet sadly.

BQ2: I saw it, loved it. But it wasn't as good as in the book, when she leapt into his arms and he kissed her and Ron flipped.

BQ3: I do feel a little bad, I'm feel worse for Draco, he watched one of his friends died and he was forced into all that stuff he had to do for Voldemort.

BQ4: Sorry, more into writing my own stuff.

BQ5: Purple (Random)

BQ6: Actually, I am. There are three (it's a series). Escape From Allagash, High Cabin Fever, The Journey Back.



Answer mine please?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment