Monday, January 23, 2012

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 vs Twilight Saga: Eclipse???????

since eclipse is coming out this week and people excited to go see it (mostly girls)



both harry potter and the twilight are big money makers! and both fans are always fighting to decide which series is better.



as for me i think harry potter wins!, the book is so intense and action packed that its just going to be an Epic film!

i have been a harry potter fan since i was nine, and the books were one of the first full book i ever read!, so it inspired me to read!

JK Rowling;s writing is really good and creative.



as for the twilight books, i tried reading the first one but i found it kind of dull, the same with the movies, i watched both of the movies thinking they would have tons of vampires and werewolves fight scenes, but i got dissapointed lol



so which movie are you excited to watch this year and why?????Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 vs Twilight Saga: Eclipse???????
Harry Potter for sure! I am such a huge Harry Potter fan. I've read all the books like 10 times each and I'm so excited for the movie I can hardly stand it. I've been counting down since the last movie. It's going to be so amazing and epic.



I never got into Twilight. I don't care too much for all the vampire crap out there. I think it's corny and childish. I'm a Harry Potter fan for life!



:)
harry p0tter f0r sure!Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 vs Twilight Saga: Eclipse???????
Harry Potter all the way! I've been reading them since I was in 5th grade %26amp; the books just kept getting better as I got older. Plus, the last book was my favorite so I am terribly excited about seeing this movie. Besides.. the graphics are a million times better. I liked the Twilight books but the movie is a definite let down, they really, really disappointed me with the special effects.. or lack there of.. Edwards "diamond skin" looked like something out of a crappy sci-fi movie.. I was not impressed.
I am definitely excited about watching Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 1, and let me tell you why. First off, eclipse is an overly-cheesy same old vampire love-story nonsense, just a girly rave; now both girls and guys love harry potter; and harry is actually doing something other than just being at hogwarts; and it is faar more intense!!Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 vs Twilight Saga: Eclipse???????
I dislike Twilight. I dislike S. Meyer.

The writing sucks. The story sucks. The characters suck.



Harry Potter is the opposite.
Twilight doesn't even compare to Harry Potter.
Harry Potter all the way :D

I do like twilight but nothing comes even remotely close to hp for me. Bit of a hp fan.... =]
I'd have to say I prefer Harry Potter - I like my books better when love is a secondary theme and not the primary one.



AIso, I think world building is the greatest challenge an author can undertake. I give Rowling major credit for doing so on such a scale.
Deathly Hallows Part I, of course. I can either watch a movie about a stalker vampire and his girlfriend that cheats on him with a werewolf, or I could watch the remake of the most epic book of all time.



Of course, I'm a huge HP nerd, and also a huge Twilight-hater (completely unrelated) so of course that's what I'm going to see. I'll be the one at DH dressed up like one of the characters, in the very front of the line, books stacked around me with a sketchbook and a DS. I MIGHT go to Eclipse...with a friend who will make fun of it with me loudly in the back.
I have been reading Harry Potter since I was 8 years old, and I literally grew up with him! That makes me automatically excited to see the last movie of this fantastic series. Twilight was instrumental in showing a different side of the same fantasy world that we all love, and it made me view that world in a different perspective. Twilight was different from HP, and that's what made me love it too! So yes, I'm excited to see Eclipse, because it captures a wonderful time in Bella's and Edward's relationship.



My answer to this question is, I'm excited to see both Deathly Hallows AND Eclipse.
Harry Potter hands down. Eclipse has more action and suspense then the rest, but it still lacks serverly.

No comments:

Post a Comment