Monday, January 30, 2012

Harry Potter Question?

I am reading the 7th book of Harry Potter , the Deathly Hallow. and I want to know where the part 1 of the movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow ends. cause I don't want to read the whole book. just the chapters that are in the part 1 of the movie. cause I don't wan to know what happens next until I watch the movie!

Anyone??? :)Harry Potter Question?
It ends right when they escape Malfoy Mansion and Dobby dies, then immediately afterward Voldemort invades Dumbledore's tomb and steals the elder wand. Great stuff :) *editing in* I agree, you should read it. It's just that awesome. But hey, you asked for the spoiler so...
The end of ch. 24: The Wandmaker is where the movie ends. Precisely at the last sentence.


EDIT: Really, read the book first. The movies are lovely ATTEMPTS at J.K. Rowling's intricate, unique, amazing novels, but they've never captured the true spirit of Harry Potter at all. Plus, they leave out so much stuff it's amazing non-book readers even know what's going on half the time. (ahem...HALF BLOOD PRINCE I'm talking about you!)Harry Potter Question?
Hi. I can't answer to your question because it will spoilt the story. The movie will be continue from the book to the end so its your decision. Remember the movie and the books are not same. Trust me. I finish read the whole series and I prefer books better than movies. Its up to you if you want to read it or watch it yourself first. :)
Chapter 24 is where the first movie ends. But why in the world would you want to find out what happens from the MOVIE before the BOOK!? That is nonsense, the book came first...the books are really all Harry Potter is. The movies just portray what JK Rowling wrote. The magic lies in the books...while I do like the movies they will never compare to the novels. Read the book first!!!Harry Potter Question?
Right when Voldemort steals the Elder Wand from dumbledore. I hope you enjoy the book! but you may want to read the rest of it before the second part comes out because you understand more of the movie that way.
Ugh! Read the book first, lol. IT'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE MOVIE.

Anyway, Nekobus is right. It cuts when Voldy steals the elder wand from Dumbledore's tomb.

Wait... didn't that just spoil it for you?
You have to start reading from C H A P T E R 25 [SHELL COTTAGE]
Sorry you can read before C H A P T E R 25 [SHELL COTTAGE]
I ends when Voldemort finds the most powerful wand (Elder Wand) and takes it from Dumbledore's grave.

Hope I helped!
The movie ends as Voldemort steals the Elder wand from Dumbledore's grave.
Up till the end of Chapter 23 (The Malfoy manor) and bit's of Chapter 24 (the Wandmaker)
The first film ends at the end of chapter 24. Happy reading!
They finish Chapter 24 then prepare for the rest of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment