Monday, January 30, 2012

Harry Potter Questions?

Just wondering about what you think :)



1.) Who is your top five favorite characters (Including those who are dead :( ) Mine are: Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Fred %26amp; George Weasley, and Ginny Weasley. Wow... I'm such a fail :/



2) Who's your favorite professor? Mine's a tie between professor McGonagall, Professor Lupin, and Professor Snape XD



3) What's your favorite book of the series? Mine's a tie between Prisoner of Azkaban and Order of the Phoenix



4) What movie do you think is closest to the actual book (I know it makes no sense %26gt;_%26lt; sorry) I think the closest one is Sorcerer's Stone



Thanks :)



BQ #1: Is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 the closet to the book, I think it's pretty darn close

BQ #2: Have you ever heard When Ginny Kissed Harry from Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince, I have, and I listen to it constantly, infact I'm listening to it right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38OaC93lD鈥?/a>



BQ#3: Did you ever feel sorry for Lucius Malfoy in the seventh book? (my mind seems to be set on Harry Potter now%26gt;_%26lt;)



BQ#4: Do you write fanfictions? If so, please recommend a good Harry Potter fanfiction that you love or have written. Haha :) I'm in the mood for fanfics.



BQ#5: What's your favorite color?



BQ#6 Are you writing a story at the moment?



That's truly it... thanks :)Harry Potter Questions?
1) Sirius Black, Fred Weasely, Madeye Moody, Professor Sprout, Mrs. Figg.

2) Professor McGonagall.

3) Prisoner of Azkaban.

4) (no, it makes sense! I know EXACTLY what you mean and HP has a HUUUGE problem with that; the fourth was the WORST) and, from what I've seen of the seventh, is very good and very close to the actual book-it might just be the closest and is probably my favorite!

1: OMG, I swear I didn't read that question before my answer 4. It is very close!

2. Not before now, but I am now listening to it, and very much like it so far.

3: I did feel sorry for him but I feel TERRIBLE for Draco. In the seventh movie (I have read all of the books countless times each but in the movie I can SEE his face) he was so pitiful I wanted to cry.

4. Thank you for letting me recommend something; here is my favorite piece of fanfic, and I haven't written any myself but this is very funny and it's about James, Sirius, Remus, and errr what's his name Wormtail anyway.

I suggest you look at the author and her other pieces of fanfic, because they're all HILARIOUS!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4212362/1/Th鈥?/a>

5. Purple :)

6. I'm writing several.

thanks this was fun!
my top 5 favorite people are: Fred%26amp;George, Luna, Sirius, Ron, Lupin

my favorite professor is without a doubt LUPIN!!

my favorite book is Prisoner of Askaban. its where you meet Sirius!!!!!! (:

i think the movie that is closest to the real book is well... umm Sorcers StoneHarry Potter Questions?
1. Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Professor Snape, Nymphadora Tonks, Bellatrix Lestrange. I know the last one was a little weird, but I love how devoted she is to Voldemort, she, I think, was how J.K Rowling showed us how Voldemort can be loved, he just can't feel the same way.

2. Professor Snape without a doubt! After I found out how much he loved Lily Evans I just felt like he deserves so much more than he got in the end.

3. The last book. I feel like that's when the author really learned how to not only create an incredibly complex plot, but mastered a very distinct writing style.

4. I think that would be the third one, they really didn't change anything. Not the Sorcerers Stone because when it got to the part where they were figuring out how to get the stone, Snape had been one of the teachers garding it and that was a big deal.

5. No it wasn't! I had finished rereading the book literally minutes before the midnight showing, I was annoyed mostly with how they did Dobby's grave. They didn't put the part where Harry wrote that Dobby was a free elf, and that had been a really big part for me.

6. I have now!

7. A little, but that's what he gets for dropping the prophecy.

8.No, but I read them all the time.

9.Purple, not only does it have an awesome name, but it doesn't rhyme with anything and it's gorgeous!

10. Yes, I am. I've taken a break from it for a little while and just focused and poetry.
1. Severus Snape. I lurve his greasy self.

2. Severus Snape. See above for reason!

3. Half-Blood Prince of course because it has....*drumroll please*....Snape!!!

4. I think I'll agree with you on this one: the first movie

1a. I haven't seen it yet! I know, what's wrong with me?

2a. No.

3a. Not Lucius. More sympathy for Narcissa.

4a. I have ideas but they haven't come to fruitation. I'm a huge shipper of SS/HG so I go to Ashwinder of Sycophant Hex.

5a. Maroon or black or navy blue.

6a. No...it's all in my head and not on paper. Or digital paper.Harry Potter Questions?
-Draco Malfoy,Hermione Granger,Harry Potter,Ginny Weasley and Severus Snape

-Professor Snape(Dude.... I love his snarky comments)

-Goblet of Fire

-Deathly Hallows( watched the movie,it was awesome,cried when dobby died! God bless that cute,ugly soul.*sniff*)



-Yes

-That was the loudest kiss I ever heard. Harry's lips was other way,sticking out abit

-Yes a bit, I kinda admit I had a crush on him sometime ago

-If you want good fanfics,go to fanfiction.net or dot com(im not sure which one) go on books, select hp and where it characters ,choose any paring,on length 100,000 words. but I recommed 'Call of the Circle' its draco/hermione(I adore this two)

-Purple or lilac

-No, not a very good,even though my english teacher say im good, i just dont have the courage, im more of a ravenclaw and slytrien(sp?)
  • infiniti g37
  • christian bookstore
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment