Monday, January 30, 2012

I have two questions about the Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows part one?

Really big fan of HP. I've read all the books and watched all the movies. But I have two questions.



1. What is the name/singer of the song that Harry and Hermione dance too in the tent?



2. Who is speaking the person on Ron's radio (In the movie not the book) that is saying offf the list of all the dead wizard/witches (and i even think muggles)? I'm pretty sure it was either Fred or George? I'm possibly wrong?



Thats ok if you dont know the answer to the second question. It was random, but i was curious cuz i dont think it says.



ThanksI have two questions about the Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows part one?
1. The name of the song is called O' Children and it's by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds (great song by the way, you should definitely download it)



2. I'm not entirely sure, and it's kinda impossible to tell if he has never made an appearance in past movies. In the book it was some kid from Hogwarts, but I forgot his name sorry.I have two questions about the Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows part one?
It was Lee Jordan (code name River) and Kingsley was on there too.

Report Abuse

I have two questions about the Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows part one?
Hi,
I am a big fan of HP too.
1.The name of the singer is Nick Cave
2.In the movie there is no scene of Ron's radio like it was in the book(at least not in theatrical version here in India).In the movie after escaping from Luna's father the gang is immediately caught by fernier greyback and his accompiles and there is no inner struggle inside harry between Horcruxes and Hallows like in the book.I am still saying this is from only theatrical version.You might have watched the deleted scenes on DVD.
Hope I helped.
I don't know who it's supposed to be but I dont think its any of the main characters....so I think it's just some random wizard radio personality

No comments:

Post a Comment