Thursday, January 26, 2012

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2: WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS SONG/TRACK?

Sorry for all of the caps.



Could anyone please tell me what the name of this track/song on the official HP %26amp; TDH Part 2 website is?

Link: http://harrypotter.warnerbros.co.uk/site鈥?/a>

Just skip the trailer (or watch it if you wish) and then it should bring you to a page where it shows you a picture of Harry and Voldemort and two links. (Part 1 %26amp; Part 2.) there is music playing in the background and I wondered if anyone could please tell me what it is called?

I will give best answer. :)

Thankyou in advance.HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2: WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS SONG/TRACK?
Its called Obliviate, If you search Deathly Hallows soundtrack on iTunes its the first one :)

Hope I helped!HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2: WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS SONG/TRACK?
I think the one you're talking about is called Glacial Supremacy by Brand X. You can check on youtube, but they've updated the site and I'm just going by memory.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment