Monday, January 30, 2012

What did you think about Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part ll?

I went to go see the IMAX 3-D version saturday at 10:00 pm and I was just estonished. I basically have only 1 word to describe it; EPIC. It was easily the best movie in the series, and to watch it in IMAX and 3-D made it worth wild. And i'll have to say the 3-D wasn't bad. There were alot of 3-D movies I saw previously that just ruined the movie, but this didn't. SPOILER ALERT!!! There was only one thing that kind of got me upset is that they didn't make the scene where Harry dies long enough to take in. Then bam he just coms back to life. But overall I'd give this movie a 9.4/10. What did you think of the movie, and what rating would you give it?


P.S. For those who saw it in 3-D, did anyone else get the special Harry Potter 3-D glasses? They're shaped like his. The ticket people in the theater said that not many people know about this. So you have to ask the people who are handing out the normal glasses for the special Harry Potter ones. And you also needed this special card that I didn't know about. It's basically a AMC or movie card or something that you pay $12 a year for. But thankfully my cousin had hers and she didn't even know she needed it. Just wanted you guys to know about the glasses.What did you think about Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part ll?
I really liked it. There were some parts I wasn't happy about because they didn't make it like it happened in the book (i.e. Bellatrix and Voldemort don't explode when they die) but other than that I was very pleased. I thought that the 3D was going to ruin it, too, so I was reluctant to go see it in 3D, but we ended up doing it (with the glasses!) and it was great! They used it the right way. I'd give it a 9/10 because it was good, but they had some misses.What did you think about Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part ll?
I thought the movie was pretty good. They could have done a better job relating it to the book, but it was still good, sad, and funny as well. That awkward Draco/Voldemort hug was fantastic. I was disappointed at how they did the ending, but overall I'd give it a 9/10.



I didn't see it in 3D, I don't see the point in 3D movies, they don't really add that many effects but I didn't know they were shaped like Harry Potter glasses, so that's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment