Thursday, January 26, 2012

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 movie opinions?

I haven't watched the last Harry Potter movie yet and I wanted to hear reviews of the movie from people who have seen it :) On a scale of 1 -- 10, how good was it? (10 being the BEST MOVIE EVER).



Thanks xoxo :)Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 movie opinions?
******* legendary loved it





100/10 %26lt;3
I loved it! I wouldn't say it was the best movie ever lol, especially considering how different it was from the content written in the novel. However, I think the director did the best he could to fit in the content as accurately as possible and it turned out to be pretty darn good. 9/10.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 movie opinions?
11/10! I haven't seen it yet either, but this is what all of my friends have rated it and I believe them... It has already broken a lot of records throughout the world, so it must be great!
It was pretty good. They kept the important things in the end of the movie, even though they mixed things up. The epilogue, however, was pretty bad. Me and my friend were laughing the whole time!Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 movie opinions?
AMAZING 10/10
baahh.. it was good, but nothing of extraordinary...

No comments:

Post a Comment