Monday, January 30, 2012

Am I a Harry Potter wagoner?

I've always watched harry potter. I was 3 when the first harry potter film came out, but ever since harry potter deathly hallows part 1 came out I am in absolute love with it. I was 12 when it came out. I think I love it now instead of when order of the phoenix or the other movies came out is because I was 9 or younger when they come out and I was oblivious with what was going on. I understand now what is going on and I love how everything happens etc, I love watching all the earlier movies now to. Am I really not a fan?





Thank you.Am I a Harry Potter wagoner?
Yes, I guess you're a fan. haha Welcome to the club! Harry Potter is awesome
Well, if you like it, then of course you're a fan! Why would'nt you be?Am I a Harry Potter wagoner?
if you like the movies i guess you are...



but ur never a real fan until you read the books
Yeah you're a fanAm I a Harry Potter wagoner?
u are grown up but im still watch it with the kids
  • pontoon boats
  • ski doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment