Thursday, January 26, 2012

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1?

its gonna be the ****?? or is it gonna be the ****?? im so excited dude..ive never read the books but i know ive been watching the movies since i was like in fourth grade and now im 18, have a job (and sometimes a life lol)..and its kinda sad cause once a year i get excited for the next and just two more and thats it?! damn these last two are really gonna be (i hate this word) but EPIC! its the showdown man HP and Voldemort straight up!



anyway ill stop babbling whos excited???Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1?
I seriously can't wait!!! I always wondered when I was younger if I'd still like the series when I got older, and I'm 21 now and love it as much as I ever did!
Hary potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is Nice to watch because it has good story which full of puzzles way . you should also watch Hary potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1online



http://www.mymoviecinema.com/watch-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-1.htmlHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1?
I'm super excited but sad at the same time because I can't really bare the thought of Severus dying
if you think the movies are great, you'd be beyond shocked at how great the books are.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1?
midnight showing for me!!!!!!
  • money games
  • yamaha atv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment