Thursday, January 26, 2012

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 vs Twilight Saga: Eclipse???????

since eclipse is coming out this week and people excited to go see it (mostly girls)



both harry potter and the twilight are big money makers! and both fans are always fighting to decide which series is better.



as for me i think harry potter wins!, the book is so intense and action packed that its just going to be an Epic film!

i have been a harry potter fan since i was nine, and the books were one of the first full book i ever read!, so it inspired me to read!

JK Rowling;s writing is really good and creative.



as for the twilight books, i tried reading the first one but i found it kind of dull, the same with the movies, i watched both of the movies thinking they would have tons of vampires and werewolves fight scenes, but i got dissapointed lol



so which movie are you excited to watch this year and why?????Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 vs Twilight Saga: Eclipse???????
Harry Potter, without a doubt.

harry potter is just so amazing, it has everything i want in a book; action, fantasy, a teensy bit of romance, humour. Its written so brilliantly. It was the first book i read too, and it inspired me to start writing. the last book was also my favourite, and at the age of 17, i read it all the time. i actually just read it yesterday! The movies are also absolutely amazing.



for twilight, i found it rather boring and, repetitive. The whole vampire versus werewolf fight scenes never even happened. the movies were disappointing too. The special effects were pretty good, with the werewolves, but doesn't compare to harry potter.



:) xHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 vs Twilight Saga: Eclipse???????
I'm excited about both, however I do in that I think Harry Potter will be better. Harry Potter was my first love as far as book series go, so I can't exactly give an unbiased opinion. I think that Harry Potter goes deeper than Twilight. Don't get me wrong, I love both, but to me Harry Potter is about so much more. I feel closer to the characters in Harry Potter than Twilight.



I'm sure they're going to both be fantastic though. But I think Harry Potter will be better.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 vs Twilight Saga: Eclipse???????
Harry Potter(obviously). Most boys dont even like or care about Twilight cause its so girlish. Im really excited about the new harry potter movie because its gonna be epic like its in the books, and im sad that its one of the final movies of harry potter.
For me, honestly it's Harry Potter and Dealthly Hallows I

I saw the Eclipse trailer and not many people were impressed with it especially my classmates

Then, I saw the Harry Potter trailer, it was absoultutley stunning and phenomenon



I myself, is not a twilight fan I prefer to go with my favorite childhood movies "Harry Potter"

As soon as it was released, I begged my mother to buy that "Harry Potter" video/movie

I was even scared in the 1st movie where at the last part Voldemort's face appeared I hid myself with a blankie

That's how scared I was when I was a little child



I was inspired by JK Rowling everysince I was 5, sadly I thought there were going to be 10 series of Harry Potter movies until I realized it was actually 7 series



Just because the new twilight series took over doesn't mean Harry Potter series are just over yet

No comments:

Post a Comment