Thursday, January 26, 2012

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer?

SPOILER

Hey, So I found myself re-watching the Harry Potter 2 Trailer again.

I found something which I wasn't quite sure of, this is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_kDb-pRCds

If you follow this link and pause it preciself on 1:17- (The Part Where Snape Is About To Disappear), You can distinctly see a figure lying on the floor in the background.

The figure,and I know I MUST be wrong- because it clearly does not happen in the book- appears to be Lord Voldemort.

It is far too pale and I can't see it being anyone else, please let me kno if you can tell me who it is, and wha is going on with it!

Thanks A Lot !!Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer?
Even I can see it now!

I was so into Snape's body and awesome moves...That I didn't see that..

I think it may be a Death Eater...With a mask.

I mean Voldy kills Severus...So there's no way he could be lying down like that..

Or maybe the director just put a body there to make it look like a battle scene...Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer?
I thought it was Voldemort at first but know remembering the book, I think this is the scene when Snape escapes from Hogwarts when Harry and co invade the castle. He probably confunded someone who was trying to stop him

No comments:

Post a Comment