Thursday, January 26, 2012

Harry potter films/books fans?

hey everyone, well i cant believe harry potter has got this dark! i watched part 1 again today (deathly hallows) and yeah i think it was amazing. but i feel so depressed part 2 is the last harry potter film..i know they cant keep making them cause it was just long it all out. but i dont know i just feel depressed slightly? anyone agree? i think i feel this cause i know who die and everything.Harry potter films/books fans?
Yes, slowly each book has become darker.
There are some huge shocks in Part 2 (I've read the books), so I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed them (and got upset by some of them).

And, she has said she may come back to the books.
I guess that could be the case but I believe the real cause is that you know there will no longer be nothing more to expect. This is kind of how I felt after I finished the 7th book. The fact that there will be no more suspense (what will happen in the next book? how will they do this in the movie?). I am sad about it ending as well, but it still hasn't come out yet, so keep your hopes up! (Also, you can still throw Potter fan parties with Scene-It and such)Harry potter films/books fans?
I agree! I saw the first part without reading the last book. I had read all of the others so I was caught up to speed (I also watched the films but I think the books are even better). After wards, though, I was so eager to leave the theatre so I could get home and read. I did, and now I'm a little disappointed because I know how everything ends. I'm not depressed, per se, just a little... I dunno.

I've heard she's thinking of starting up with a new generation of wizards, but nothing is set in stone. I really don't blame her for moving on, honestly. She's been no where but Hogwarts and no one but Harry and the gang for like 13 years or something. I don't think she's tired of it, she just wants to move on. I respect her for that...

:) Chin up! They'll be more from her, promise.
yeh i totally agree. i didnt want to read the last HP book because i was like 'omg this is the end. i cant read this because its the end of HP!!' it has gotten really dark, though hasn't it? think back to the first one? cant you just remember laughing at Hermione's frizzy eleven yr old hair? or reading about the philosphers stone? they've change soo much, but not in a bad way.Harry potter films/books fans?
I know right...well I feel the same way. Its like knowing that everyone who dies is..well, going to die soon is depressing. Ive always felt good when I thought about whatever new Harry Potter was coming out but this is it...Im sorry. :( I know that Im not going to see it right away. Wait to see till like a week once it premieres.
Yeah... u r rite! It hs been bothrin me since da release of part 1..... coz it will b da lst part... nd all the tragedy nd etc.... but thn I will miss the Harry Potter series da mosst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all good things must come to an end you know

No comments:

Post a Comment