Monday, January 30, 2012

Harry Potter questions?

Just wondering about what you think :)





1.) Who is your top five favorite characters (Including those who are dead :( ) Mine are: Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Fred %26amp; George Weasley, and Ginny Weasley. Wow... I'm such a fail :/





2) Who's your favorite professor? Mine's a tie between professor McGonagall, Professor Lupin, and Professor Snape XD





3) What's your favorite book of the series? Mine's a tie between Prisoner of Azkaban and Order of the Phoenix





4) What movie do you think is closest to the actual book (I know it makes no sense %26gt;_%26lt; sorry) I think the closest one is Sorcerer's Stone





Thanks :)





BQ #1: Is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 the closet to the book, I think it's pretty darn close


BQ #2: Have you ever heard When Ginny Kissed Harry from Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince, I have, and I listen to it constantly, infact I'm listening to it right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38OaC93lD…





BQ#3: Did you ever feel sorry for Lucius Malfoy in the seventh book? (my mind seems to be set on Harry Potter now%26gt;_%26lt;)





BQ#4: Do you write fanfictions? If so, please recommend a good Harry Potter fanfiction that you love or have written. Haha :) I'm in the mood for fanfics.





BQ#5: What's your favorite color?





BQ#6 Are you writing a story at the moment?





That's truly it... thanks :)|||1) Remus Lupin, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Dumbledore. Uhh, I want to add Fred and George also. :D


2) Professor Lupin. Definitely.


3) Oh Goodness, I don't know. I think it's a tie between Prisoner of Azkaban and The Deathly Hallows.


4) I think it's The Chamber of Secrets. But yeah, Philosopher's Stone is really close.





1. They left out somethings, but it was a really good movie and they didn't change much. :D


2. Yeah, I've heard it. Isn't it fantastic?


3. Yes, a little. I love how he and his wife run through the castle looking for Draco. It makes me hate him a little less. :D


4. Yeah, I do, but I'm not that good. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2594959/dead…


My stories are there, but I would suggest checking out my favourites section.


5. Blue.


6. As in right this very moment, no. But, I am oin the middle of a story on FanFiction.net about Remus Lupin. :D|||1) Luna Lovegood, Fred and George, Hermione


2) Professor Snape and Professor Lupin


3) Deathly Hallows


4) Sorcerer's stone and Deathly Hallows part 1





BQ #1) I think so, but so was the first one.


BQ #2) I do not understand this question.


BQ #3) No, but I did feel a little sorry for Narcissa Malfoy.


BQ #4) Yes, I love writing, sorry can't really recommend anything right now.


BQ #5) How is this a Harry Potter question?


BQ #6) yup!





:D|||1. Luna, Harry, Hermione, Tonks, and Ron.


2. I liked when Lupin was teaching, and I'd love to have Prof. Longbottom!


3. Deathly Hallows, ftw, or 2nd is Order of the Phoenix.


4. The philosopher's stone. But Deathly Hallows was also very accurate. On both, I picked out exact quotes, and what-not.|||1. Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Fred, Snape (dead)/ Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Professer McGonnagel, Hagrid (same birthday!!)





2.professor McGonagall





3. Prisoner of askban hands down!





4.Chamber of secrets





1. yes


2. nope


3.nope he choose his fate


4.no lol i could though


5. red and yellow


6. nope|||1. ron weasly, sirius black, hermione granger, fred%26amp;george weasly, hagrid





2. professor dumbledore





3. haven't read the whole series yet (am on the 5th 1) but fav so far is goblet of fire.





4. and i agree











1.haven't read the book yet


2.nope, haven't heard


3. haven't read it yet, srry


4. nope, don't write them


5. what's this have to do with anything


6. not sure why you asked, but no|||I like Sirius, Lupin, Hermione, Neville (lol), and harry (duh)


McGonagall!!!!!!!! Lupin is 2nd


Favorite book is either Prisoner of Azkaban or Half Blood Prince


Um definately not half blood prince haha, I guess Sorcerer's Stone is pretty close





BQ#3 yeah of course I did :(


#4 I started reading fanfictions like a month ago haha so I can't recommend much


Today my favorite color is purple


I'm writing a short story|||1.) Who is your top five favorite characters (Including those who are dead :( ) Mine are: Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Fred %26amp; George Weasley, and Ginny Weasley. Wow... I'm such a fail :/


- My top five would be George Weasley, Sirius Black, James Potter, Luna Lovegood and Ron Weasley. I really like the funny characters, the quirky characters and the ones who aren't so serious all the time. They're really awesome.





2) Who's your favorite professor? Mine's a tie between professor McGonagall, Professor Lupin, and Professor Snape XD


- My favourite Professor would have to be Lupin. I love teachers who are really experienced and kind and very creative, especially with the exam! Hah ... (:





3) What's your favorite book of the series? Mine's a tie between Prisoner of Azkaban and Order of the Phoenix


- Mine is definitely Order of the Phoenix. I think it's the first real time Harry starts to grow up and take on the Voldemort situation; it's arguably the Goblet of Fire too, but I like the Order better because this is when Harry confronts his destiny and new feelings - like with love, and when he first argues with Dumbledore, and when Sirius dies, and when he resurfaces amid all of the criticism and anger from the outsiders who don't believe him ... But crazy, I liked Prisoner of Azkaban, too! It was - oddly - the first HP book I read.





4) What movie do you think is closest to the actual book (I know it makes no sense %26gt;_%26lt; sorry) I think the closest one is Sorcerer's Stone


- I think the closest one is probably the first, too. There was less to be missed and the effort really shone.





BQ #1: Is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 the closet to the book, I think it's pretty darn close


- It was! I cried in the theatre when George lost his ear. But strangely, I didn't when Dobby died. It was a good place to end it, though, at Shell Cottage. The actors have come a long way and the final product was amazing. It was pretty damn spot-on.





BQ #2: Have you ever heard When Ginny Kissed Harry from Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince, I have, and I listen to it constantly, infact I'm listening to it right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38OaC93lD…


- I have! A beautiful song. A friend showed it to me a while ago.





BQ#3: Did you ever feel sorry for Lucius Malfoy in the seventh book? (my mind seems to be set on Harry Potter now%26gt;_%26lt;)


- I never felt sorry for Lucius, because I've always been a big fan of Arthur Weasley. (Not that you can't be both, but I'm just weird.) I've felt sorry for Narcissa Malfoy countless times though, and I started to have sympathy for Draco when he started feeling conflicted with himself in the sixth book. Haha, the Malfoys are deeper than everyone thinks...





BQ#4: Do you write fanfictions? If so, please recommend a good Harry Potter fanfiction that you love or have written. Haha :) I'm in the mood for fanfics.


- I don't, sorry. I don't really read HP fanfiction. Sorry, sorry! :)





BQ#5: What's your favorite color?


- I like dark red, dark green and bright orange, or dark blue. Not put together, but just by themselves. I'm also a fan of shades, like black and grey.





BQ#6 Are you writing a story at the moment?


- Yes I am, in fact! It's a YA urban fantasy novel, an early work-in-progress.





Thanks for the fun survey! :D|||1. Snape, Hermione, McGonagall, Lupin, Kreacher.


2. Snape.


3. Order of the Phoenix.


4. Probably Philosopher's Stone or Chamber Of Secrets.





BQ1: Not the closest, no.


BQ2: I'm 34, not 12, so no.


BQ3: I can usually feel sorry for anyone if they're in a horrible enough situation, so yes, slightly.


BQ4: I used to. I don't any more and they're no longer on any archives. Also, they're 18+, and I get the impression you perhaps aren't.


BQ5: Dark red.


BQ6: Yes, a novel and some short stories.|||1. Sirius, Tonks, Hermione, Ginny, Molly, Fred and George, Harry, Ron, Dumbledore, Snape, and Beatrix



2. Professor McGonagall



3. Best Book? I'd have to say its a tie between the prisoner of azkaban, and deathly hallows



4. The first movie, but I think the third movie is the best one they did.



QB#1: I think its pretty close, other then the third movie, I'd say it was the best, maybe even better but I'd have to see it on DVD cause usually movies seem better in theatre and then when they come out, I kinda think they are dull..but I really really really thought the deathly hallows part 1 was very good and they didn't keep too much out, which I love.



QB#2: Yeah but I don't listen to it other than on the movie



QB#3: Actually, yeah I felt sorry for him a lot. But I also think he got what he deserved, and that after the final fall of Voldemort, he probably went back to his evil ways.



QB#4: I have been trying my first one, but I am waiting for my laptop in a few weeks, because writing is something I like to be comfortable at doing and right now I just have a desktop computer and I just can't seem to get comfortable. I like peace, and nature. It helps.



QB#5: Purple and Black are my favorite colors but I also love other colors such as Pink, Baby Blue, Red. When I wear clothes my favorite to wear is Blue or Red.



BQ#6: Yes but its not really a HP fanfic, but again I am not really writing into it much until my laptop so to be honest, I am working on a few stories at the moment. Right now I'm just doing research on them. But I do write Sims 2 Stories on TSR.



This is a silly question to ask, but what does QB mean???|||1. Mine are (in order from fav to 5th fav.)





1%26amp;2 Nymphadora or Snape. I can't decide which goes where. Tonks is a metamorphagus, and Snape is just so cool. I have read "The Prince's Tale" about 15 times!!!





3. Fred+George Weasley. (I count them as one) They are so funny!!!!!





4. Hermione. She's so smart and usually (USUALLY!!! not all the time) keeps her cool.





5. Ron. He's so awesome.





2. My favorite professor is so SNAPE!!!!!!!!! He's just so awesome and amazing!!!!





3. Goblet of Fire and The Deathly Hallows. Love them.





4. Deathly Hallows pt. 1





BQS:





1.Yes.





2.No.





3.Not really.





4.Nope.





5. Lime Green.





6. Nope.|||1.) Luna Lovegood, Sirius Black, Fred and George Weasly, LLu pin


2.) Professor Sn ape or Lu pin


3.) The Prisoner of Exurban or The Half-Blood Prince


4.) the first movie





BQ#1: It's pretty close, but there were things that would've been explained in earlier movies that weren't explained at all or put in until this movie.


BQ#2: Yeah.


BQ#3: A little, but I felt much worse for Draco.


BQ#4: Yes, but I haven't written any HP ones.


BQ#5: sea foam green


BQ#6: Yes, a novel actually.





You're welcome. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment