Monday, January 30, 2012

Harry Potter Questions?

Just wondering about what you think :)



1.) Who is your top five favorite characters (Including those who are dead :( ) Mine are: Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Fred %26amp; George Weasley, and Ginny Weasley. Wow... I'm such a fail :/



2) Who's your favorite professor? Mine's a tie between professor McGonagall, Professor Lupin, and Professor Snape XD



3) What's your favorite book of the series? Prisoner of Azkaban. No contest, haha :)



4) What movie do you think is closest to the actual book (I know it makes no sense %26gt;_%26lt; sorry) I think the closest one is Sorcerer's Stone



Thanks :)



BQ #1: Is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 the closet to the book, I think it's pretty darn close



BQ #2: Have you ever heard When Ginny Kissed Harry from Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince, I have, and I listen to it constantly, infact I'm listening to it right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38OaC93lD鈥?/a>



BQ#3: Did you ever feel sorry for Lucius Malfoy in the seventh book? (my mind seems to be set on Harry Potter now %26gt;_%26lt;)



BQ#4: Do you write fanfictions? If so, please recommend a good Harry Potter fanfiction that you love or have written. Haha :) I'm in the mood for fanfics.



BQ#5: What's your favorite color?



BQ#6 Are you writing a story at the moment?



That's truly it... thanks :)Harry Potter Questions?
1) Harry, Hermione, Fred and George (can I count them as one person?), Snape and Dumbledore. I love all the characters (well, except Voldemort and Wormtail...), it's pretty hard to pick 5!



2) Urm... probably Snape! Although I always did love Lockhart...



3) Order of the Phoenix probably. Closely followed by Goblet of Fire.



4) Yeah, the first film is probably the closest. The second is quite close too!



BQ1) It was really close, I was quite surprised! Don't get me wrong, all the films after the 2nd have been great, but they haven't been as close to the books as I would have wanted :P



BQ2) No, and Youtube won't let me play it :/



BQ3) I do feel quite sorry for the Malfoys in the 7th book, but not the parents so much (until the final battle) I mainly feel sorry for Draco.



BQ4) I was going to start, but I never did haha.



BQ5) Um... purple or blue!



BQ6) No! :(
1) dumbledore, sirius black, harry potter, hermione, ron, (and dobby of course =] ) 2) tie between lupin and mcgonagall 3) ALL of them lol though i do loove prisoner of azkaban 4) sorcerers stone or deathly hallows part one Bq#1) yeah it is really close Bq#2) noo lol Bq#3) yes i felt veerryy sorryyy for him Bq#4) noo Bq#5) black (im not goth or emo i have different reasons why i like the color) Ba#6) yes i am =]Harry Potter Questions?
1.) Who is your top five favorite characters (Including those who are dead :( )

Bellatrix Lestrange, the Dark Lord, Nymphadora Tonks, the Weasley twins, Sirius Black



2) Who's your favorite professor?

Professors Snape, Trelawney and Umbridge (well I didn't LIKE Umbridge, but she was such an entertaining and interesting character.



3) What's your favorite book of the series?

Very difficult question...probably a toss-up between Prisoner of Azkaban, Order of the Phoenix and Deathly Hallows. I love and adore all of them though!!



4) What movie do you think is closest to the actual book (I know it makes no sense %26gt;_%26lt; sorry)

Philosopher's Stone, definitely. They barely left anything out and all the characters and scenes were spot on.



Thanks :)



BQ #1: Is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 the closet to the book

Nowhere near the closest to the book, but they did get pretty close.



BQ #2: Have you ever heard When Ginny Kissed Harry from Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince, I have, and I listen to it constantly, infact I'm listening to it right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38OaC93lD鈥?/a>

Yeah, that's a nice song from the soundtracks, but to be honest I prefer the more powerful tracks :)



BQ#3: Did you ever feel sorry for Lucius Malfoy in the seventh book?

I never really felt sorry for him, but I did think he was a total coward.



BQ#4: Do you write fanfictions?

I try to, but I've never finished one or uploaded one :(



BQ#5: What's your favorite color?

Blueeee



BQ#6 Are you writing a story at the moment?

I'm trying...just can't get inspiration
1.) Severus Snape

Hermione Granger

Fred and George Weasley

Voldemort (I don't like his actions, of course, but he's such an interesting character)

Remus Lupin



2.) Hmmm. I really liked Lupin, but Snape is my absolute favorite character out of all of them. This is a tough one... I guess I liked Lupin better as a professor.



3.) I loved Prisoner of Azkaban. Goblet of Fire comes in at a very, very close second, though.



4.) I agree. Sorcerer's Stone was almost exactly the same as the book, and really Chamber of Secrets was, too.







BQ #1: Yes I think it stayed pretty true to the book, thankfully. I was really worried before it came out...





BQ #2: Yes! I LOVE the Harry Potter soundtracks. Although I do like the later composers like Nicholas Hooper and Alexandre Desplat, to me John Williams is definitely the best:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQwtcnYK9鈥?/a>





BQ #3: Yes. He's been through a lot.





BQ #4: I personally don't write fanfiction, and I never really read it, but there is one fanfiction that I read because someone recommended it to me. It is utterly mind-blowing. Here's the link:



http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3494886/1/Ed鈥?/a>



I'll have to warn you though, it's pretty graphic and the subject matter is heavy, but I can guarantee it will be the best fanfiction you will ever read.





BQ #5: My favorite color's green. But I do like red and blue also.





BQ #6: Yes, actually, but I don't see myself publishing it. It's just for my own interest. :-)Harry Potter Questions?
1. Lord Voldemort, Luna Lovegood, Sirius Black, Severus Snape, and Aberforth Dumbledore.

2. Snape

3. Deathly Hallows---I loved this book. It was so different from all the Harry Potter books. I could read it over and over and never get sick of it.

4. Deathly Hallows Part 1 or Sorcerer's Stone



BQ: Yes. Most definitely. I'm still applauding over their decision to split it into two films. Can you imagine trying to pack all that into one, 3 hour movie? Ugh..that would be terrible. They'd have to cut so much out. In DH Part 1, they took special care into following the storyline SO closely. I was very pleased with this film as far as Harry Potter goes. Usually, they destroy the books.



BQ2: Uh...no?



BQ3: No. I can't stand Lucius Malfoy. I wish Voldemort would have killed him. He had absolutely no redeeming qualities. He's a rich, conceited moron.



BQ4: No.



BQ5: Blue



BQ6: Yes. It's a science fantasy story.

No comments:

Post a Comment