Thursday, January 26, 2012

I can't find the 1st scene for Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2 on my harry potter combi pak?

I received my harry potter Blu-ray from HMV y'day morning, It has the Blu-ray movie, Blu-ray special features, DVD copy of the film, digital copy of the film and the HMV exclusive disc behind the magic (ITV1's doc on Harry Potter and Deathly hallows part 2) All very good and pleased, However i can't find the opening scene to Hallows part 2.. When it was leaked on the net i purposefully didn't watch as didn't want to ruin it! I have looked on all special features etc and can't see it!!!!!! Has anyone else the same problem or has anyone else found it?I can't find the 1st scene for Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2 on my harry potter combi pak?
i cant find it either plus my steebook has bumps and scratches which is pisin me off oh yh my name is andrewI can't find the 1st scene for Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2 on my harry potter combi pak?
I was looking for it earlier as well and I could not find it either.
  • towing
  • electric car
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment