Monday, January 30, 2012

Harry Potter summaries?

Hi, fellow hp fans, I was wondering if you could help me with something?

I'm on vacation with my parents and dying to see the new harry potter movie on friday. They agreed to see it with me, but neither of them have read the books or seen the movies. I brought the deathly hallows part 1 to watch with them, but i need to catch them up to speed on the previous movies. could you please tell me key parts in each story that would come back in the 7th movie? If its not relevant to the seventh movie, don't mention it, I don't want to give them more info than they need to understand the movie, because that would just be info overload. thanks :)Harry Potter summaries?
have you read the books/scene the movies? Why cant you explain it?
This says that it is a resolved question, but it seems like you just got a lot of really rude answers. This site doesn't show a very detailed summary, but I read it with my 10 year old brother to help him get ready for the movie. http://sci-fi.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Complete_Harry_Potter_Plot_Summaries

Report Abuse

Harry Potter summaries?
i just checked back here after a while and i really appreciate an actual answer, thanks %26lt;3

Report Abuse


Hey I have an idea. Why don't you read the last book and decide what you should tell them and what you shouldn't?

EDIT: If you already read the books then you should be able to give your parents the summaries. I wish people would stop being so lazy by coming on here and asking questions for which they can easily find the answer.Harry Potter summaries?
Here's a CRAZY idea, by reading a book called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, but be careful it leaks a LOT of spoilers for the movie!



P.S.

How dare you call yourself a Harry Potter fan if you haven't read all the books? Your not a true fan, thats that. Sorry to break it to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment