Monday, January 30, 2012

I want to transfer my Digital Copy of Harry Potter to my BlackBerry Playbook?

I've download the Windows Media File and the iTunes file on my computer, but my iPod Touch is just to small to watch a movie on. I tried to transfer the Windows Media File to my PlayBook via BB Desktop Manager. But when I go to upload it, it says that it is DRM Protected. I know what it means, but I would really like to know if there is another way of downloading a DRM-Free copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 without a torrent download. I can find no legit direct download copy of a HD 720p or 1080p version of it anywhere. Also I would be willing to buy a DRM Remover program, but I don't know if most of them are fake or legit. So if any of you have personal experiences with a DRM Remover program or a free HD download let me know in the comments!



p.s. if there is a loop-hole to get the movie on my Playbook with DRM also let me know! Thanks everyone so much!



MattI want to transfer my Digital Copy of Harry Potter to my BlackBerry Playbook?
Well, it's easy to bypass the DRM if you have the right tool.



The best and most reliable DRM removal tool that I've ever used is a tool called DRM Media Converter. It's able to remove and convert all DRM media files. After that, you can enjoy your files freely. Works really great for me. Easy to use and professional.



You should really give it a try. You may check out at:

http://www.dvd-creator-converter.com/med鈥?/a>



Best of luck.I want to transfer my Digital Copy of Harry Potter to my BlackBerry Playbook?
Probably because you bought a Playbook.



You sound knowledgeable, but what were you thinking?



Oh, and sorry, I don't have a legitimate answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment