Monday, January 30, 2012

Harry Potter Premiere...I haven't read the sixth book yet!!! ?

I'm going to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 tonight...I thought I was gonna be able to finish the series before the premiere but I had no time to read for like a good two weeks...I'm only on chapter 3 of the sixth book. I have no time to watch the movie today, either. If I don't read the sixth book or watch the movie, will I understand part 2 tonight?? I've already seen part 1 and I understand it because someone helped explain it to me.Harry Potter Premiere...I haven't read the sixth book yet!!! ?
Have you seen the first half: Deathly Hallows part one?
Ok - well as long as you understand part 1, then you'll be able to understand part 2, because basically in the 6th book it is just about finding out about Horcruxes - oh and dumbledore dies (sad face). So you should be fine - I would read a synopsis on the 6th book/movie, just so you know what happened. But i don't think you have any reason to worry, enjoy the movie!Harry Potter Premiere...I haven't read the sixth book yet!!! ?
You'll be fine if you've seen the first part. From what I've read, there's plenty of exposition in the second half to catch you up if you don't remember. Then when you finally get to the 7th book, you'll see whatever details are left out. Enjoy it!
the book have a lot of Information that is not in the movie so i say best of luck to you because in the movies theres a lot of changesHarry Potter Premiere...I haven't read the sixth book yet!!! ?
the monkey at the exit door will fill you in as to what the story was about,enjoy the pretty pictures.
This should be in movies! It's about the film, not the movie
You know what this means ...

No comments:

Post a Comment