Monday, January 30, 2012

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Midnight Release?

So I'm attending the midnight release of HP and the Deathly Hallows on July 14/15 but it seems none of my friends really can't attend that day so I'll probably end up going by myself. I really don't wish to go by myself, but if there is no other option, then I'll still go. I mean, it's the last HP movie! I don't care! However, I still want to make an effort. I live in North San Diego County, by the way. Also, this is the first time I ever attend a midnight release, and I know that being the last HP movie, it will be BIG, so I have a few questions.



1. Are there groups of random people who get together for the first time and watch midnight releases? Especially for this event? If so how and where can I find them to join? Like I said, making an effort. xD

2. What would be the best time to get there? And should I get my tickets early?

3. If I do have to get them earlier than usual, can I just go to whichever theater I am going to, and ask for them there?

4. Do people dress up for an HP midnight release, or does it vary by theater? Also I'm 21 and a girl, so would I be too old to dress up? xD

5. Midnight Release after parties! How can I find out if there will be one? Is it for specific people/private or for the public to join?



I just need those few questions answered and am in hopes in meeting and attending with other HP fans out there in north San Diego. Thanks guys! :DHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Midnight Release?
You should order your ticket online like asap. And you can dress up if you want. I have been to a few midnight releases and almost everyone was dressed up. There can be a lot of weird people there (especially for HP, fans can be crazy) so I say dress up! You can count on someone looking more ridiculous than you.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Midnight Release?
Watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows ( HP-7 )on Megavideo Online or download it for a.later.



Get yourself prepared for the epic final release. looking forward to see it to , if i ma lucky enough like u.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Midnight Release?
the tickets are probably gone boo!
Wait, you haven't bought your ticket yet? Do you even know if your theater still has any left?
  • english to arabic
  • italian english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment