Thursday, January 26, 2012

Why didn't the Harry Potter cast come to the deathly hallows part 1 premier in Jordan?

I was just wondering because my parents wanted to take a break from work so we decided to go to Jordan last year so we went there in November while we were there we rented a car and opened the radio and it turns out that there was a premier for Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows part 1 premier in Jordan and I was EXTREMELY excited because now the Harry potter cast will be here and my only dream was to get one of their autographs so I BEGGED my dad for us to stay longer and when the premier was finally here I told my dad to hurry up and make reservation for our tickets but unfortunately they were sold out So that was a total buzz-kill for me but I didn't mind watching it on T.V or hear about it but I didn't hear one single thing about the harry potter cast coming to Jordan and we even tried to read the newspaper (it was hard because it was in Arabic) but we didn't find any pictures.

Does anyone know about this maybe I'm wrong and they did come but did they ? if anyone here was in that premier can you please tell me if they came but if they didn't can you tell me the reason ?

Thank you :)Why didn't the Harry Potter cast come to the deathly hallows part 1 premier in Jordan?
They have premiers everywhere where the film is shown. The cast can't possibly go to all of them at the same time.
  • new cd releases
  • spanish translation online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment