Monday, January 30, 2012

Harry Potter questions?

Just wondering about what you think :)



1.) Who is your top five favorite characters (Including those who are dead :( ) Mine are: Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Fred %26amp; George Weasley, and Ginny Weasley. Wow... I'm such a fail :/



2) Who's your favorite professor? Mine's a tie between professor McGonagall, Professor Lupin, and Professor Snape XD



3) What's your favorite book of the series? Mine's a tie between Prisoner of Azkaban and Order of the Phoenix



4) What movie do you think is closest to the actual book (I know it makes no sense %26gt;_%26lt; sorry) I think the closest one is Sorcerer's Stone



Thanks :)



BQ #1: Is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 the closet to the book, I think it's pretty darn close

BQ #2: Have you ever heard When Ginny Kissed Harry from Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince, I have, and I listen to it constantly, infact I'm listening to it right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38OaC93lD鈥?/a>



BQ#3: Did you ever feel sorry for Lucius Malfoy in the seventh book? (my mind seems to be set on Harry Potter now%26gt;_%26lt;)



BQ#4: Do you write fanfictions? If so, please recommend a good Harry Potter fanfiction that you love or have written. Haha :) I'm in the mood for fanfics.



BQ#5: What's your favorite color?



BQ#6 Are you writing a story at the moment?



That's truly it... thanks :)Harry Potter questions?
1.) Who is your top five favorite characters (Including those who are dead): Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Ron Weasley, and Severus Snape.

2) Who's your favorite professor? Dumbledore doesn't count, right? Lupin and McGonagall, since Snape already won the top spot.

3) What's your favorite book of the series? Ties between the Order of the Phoenix and Deathly Hallows. Actually, I think Deathly Hallows wins.

4) What movie do you think is closest to the actual book (I know it makes no sense %26gt;_%26lt; sorry): Maybe not necessarily the closest, but the best adaptation is tied between Azkaban and Deathly Hallows 1.

That was fun! I haven't done a Harry Potter survey in awhile.
LuthienX

EDIT:
BQ1: Like Question 4, I think it's one of the best and closest.
BQ2: Nope. Checking it out right now.
BQ3: I didn't exactly empathize with Lucius, but I did feel pity for him. I could empathize with Draco and Narcissa much more ... but after the end, I empathized with the Malfoys much more than previously.
BQ4: No, sorry. I don't usually read fanfic either, so I can only recommend one. Hogwarts Houses Divided is a delightful canon piece, focusing on Teddy Lupin's first year at Hogwarts.
BQ5: Changes from day to day. Right now, my favorite color is bright blue.
BQ6: Yes, it's called Broken Wings.
1. Dobby, Neville, Snape, Mcgonagall, and Hagrid
2. Mcgonagall
3. Order fo the Phoenix or Goblet of Fire
4. Definitly Sorcerer's Stone--plus, the music from this one is the best
BQ#1: I think its pretty close but sorcerer's stone is still better
BQ#2: Um...no?--I'll have to check out that link
BQ#3: Eh, maybe a little but more so for Draco
BQ#4: Nope--and I haven't read many either
BQ#5: Orange
BQ#6: Yes, its a work in progress...for about two years nowHarry Potter questions?
1) Snape, Red And George, Lupin, Sirius and Luna :D (snape is my fave all around though)



2)Snape Lol



3)my fave book is the last 1, the deathly hollows, snape finaly gets the props he deserves!



4)Hmmm.....I Think The 6th 1
1.) Who is your top five favorite characters (Including those who are dead :( )

Luna Lovegood, Tonks, Harry, Hermione, and Ron.



2) Who's your favorite professor?

PROFESSOR LUPIN! YEAH! I was so upset when he left Hogwarts %26gt;:( he was the best Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.



3) What's your favorite book of the series?

Numero Dos: Chamber of Secrets. I loved the movie, too.



4) What movie do you think is closest to the actual book (I know it makes no sense %26gt;_%26lt; sorry) I think the closest one is Sorcerer's Stone.

I'm not sure... I haven't seen any of them in quite a while, and the books aren't exactly fresh in my memory either. But Deathly Hallows, Part One was pretty close. But they cut the beginning short. I wanted to hear Dudley say that Harry wasn't useless!!! (unless he did and I can't remember it -0.o-)



BQ #1: Is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 the closet to the book?

Consultar pregunta numero quatro por referance



BQ #2: Have you ever heard When Ginny Kissed Harry from Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince?

No, I have to say I haven't but I'll listen to it. Even though that means stopping listening to Apologize by One Republic (what I'm listening to)



BQ#3: Did you ever feel sorry for Lucius Malfoy in the seventh book?

Um... not really. I'm not into sympathy for the bed guys. They're stupid for choosing to be bad in the first place (even though they really have no choice because they're the author's puppets and have to anyway, because if SOMEBODY didn't take that job, then who would?? Hahaha. Now I am feeling kind of sorry for him, come to think of it.)



BQ#4: Do you write fanfictions?

Nopeity-nope-nope! Sorry!



BQ#5: What's your favorite color?

t's a tie between pink, purple, silver, black, and white.



BQ#6 Are you writing a story at the moment?

Yes, I hope almost everyone knows that by now. I talk about it enough... plus I highly doubt there's another book out there with the same title.Harry Potter questions?
1) Harry Potter, Hagrid, Hermione, Dumbledore, and the twins :D

2) Snape or McGonagall or Hagrid or Lupin

3) Goblet of Fire or Deathly Hallows

4) Sorcerer's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, or Deathly Hallows



BQ1: I think so. It was remarkably close following; very refreshing after movies 4-6

BQ2: Nope

BQ3: Yes, from the start. He obviously hates Voldemort and doesn't agree with his aims. The only time I don't really like him is his aggressive behavior towards Harry when Harry and his friends are taken to Malfoy Manor but even then he is acting in fear

BQ4: Nope sorry

BQ5: Yellow

BQ6: Yes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment