Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Are my friends right? i should loses my virginity in one night stand?

well i am 25 and still a virgin. I was an outcast and very shy around every one in high school for the most part. i did not start dating until college. I been on a few dates and talk to all kinds of woman young old. made out with random girls ect ect.



I go to the bar alone a lot and girls and i could of had a few one night stands, but one of the woman was 40 and i was only 22 at the time. an other time i girl just came up to me and ask me are you alone? i said yes and she said i was innocent looking your so cute, but long story short she ask if a was a virgin and i told her. so it did not happen.



I do know a fer girls that would come over right now if i told them i was a virgin.



so it not like i cant talk to woman or any thing. give me a few drinks and girls are not scary to talk to at all vs be sober.



the voice in the back of my head keeps telling me to wait tell i get a GF , is this what you want a one night stand your going to feel empty inside after wards?



I want a GF , but it is hard to find single girls that are my age group.



ok the thing is my friends tell me just lose it to some random girl and keep on doing that till you get good. are they right?



I don't want to be a 40 year old virgin. It's bad enough been a 25 year old virgin.



I just dont know if i have the will power to wait for the right girl any more . It's a lasting relationship with someone who loves and desires me that I long for ,but if i never find it then what?













The stress and anxiety of being a total social outcast is overwhelming.Are my friends right? i should loses my virginity in one night stand?This is really a question you have to ask yourself. How would you feel waking up to someone youve known for 20 hours or less? Or you can wake up to someone who you know loves you and all that stuff. I dont think theres anything wrong with waiting to just losing it. I waited for my boyfriend and my best friend had a one night stand. It really comes down to you. Just do what feels right. Good luck! :)Are my friends right? i should loses my virginity in one night stand?In my opinion, wait. Virginity isn't unattractive...in fact - at least in my case - it would be quite the opposite. There's nothing wrong with waiting, and that way you had an emotional attachment to the person your first time.



I'd wait. I think it's worth it. :DAre my friends right? i should loses my virginity in one night stand?It's my personal opinion that people should lose their virginity to someone they have an emotional attachment to, whether the person be a spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend or friend. But I cannot tell you what to do. It just seems to me that by doing it by one night stand is very risky behavior. Condoms are not completely effective against disease prevention. There's always a chance for failure. And you never know if a one night stand has an STI.

And then there's the part that you can't talk to a woman without a few drinks in you. Big mistake! If you can't be yourself and be completely present in the moment, unaltered, you will never be able to find a girlfriend that you so desire. Even if you met someone, she would likely end things once you felt comfortable to be completely yourself around her, simply because you lied about who you were in essence. Learn to talk to women completely sober. You can start with women you aren't attracted to. Just chat with them. Learn to have a conversation with a woman. With practice, it won't be as scary when you do talk to a woman you're attracted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment