Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Do you think it is unrealistic for a man to fall in love with a girl who is a virgin (early 20s) and marry?

Since in todays society there are few virgin girls should I just lose my virginity since I probably won't be a girl's first, I mean I don't have a problem losing my virginity since I am in college and there are plenty of girls looking for a one night stand but I always wanted to have my first time with a woman I want to spend my life with.Do you think it is unrealistic for a man to fall in love with a girl who is a virgin (early 20s) and marry?It's realistic... lol!



29 years old, proud that I AM still virgin.



%26lt;%26lt;-----



Once you've lost it, you can't get it back! so, i am saving my self for last. "PURITY" of my heart and body are the best gift i can offer to my FUTURE HUSBAND.



There is no harm in waiting for the right man...



And for me sex without the commitment of a lifetime is an empty act. Love without the lifetime commitment is not strong enough to develop your sexual experience into God's perfect and wonderful plan for it.



If you want to save your virginity for the girl you want to marry someday, i can tell that you are the real MAN OF HONORDo you think it is unrealistic for a man to fall in love with a girl who is a virgin (early 20s) and marry?
You don't need your pastor's, your parents' or certainly not the government's permission or approval to have sex. That's up to you and your partner.



A lot of girls that insist on waiting until marriage are either inhibited prudes, or simply aren't that interested in sex to begin with.. Either way you lose. Waiting until marriage is a good way to get "stuck" with someone who's terrible in bed. I'm not saying it WILL happen, but if you wait you'll never know if your fianc茅 is a sexual dud until it's too late.Do you think it is unrealistic for a man to fall in love with a girl who is a virgin (early 20s) and marry?Apparently, there are quite a few girls who are still waiting for marriage. My ex being one of them.



I'm going to say this: Have sex only if you want it, only if you aren't compromising your own beliefs. Don't have a one night stand, though for your first time. I believe you should give your first time to someone who's important to you. That doesn't necessarily mean you'll marry them later on, but someone who you truly care for.



I believe in waiting at least a month until you have sex that way you'll know more or less if she's the one for you.
I think it's a stupid thing to do, but if you are religious then you should court within your religion and try to find another virgin.



I must tell you though the popular saying about Catholic girl's schools is that "The only virgin at that school is on the lawn."



Either make the decisions to marry without any regard to sex or have sex and ensure you are sexually compatible (which means getting some experience).



Never, ever, marry your first lay.

If you have sex and then propose you are going to hate your life. The first time is special and will grossly cloud your judgement. This is why loosing it to a whore is not an entirely bad idea (if you are not going to do the virgin wedding thing.)



Virginity only matters to other virgins.Do you think it is unrealistic for a man to fall in love with a girl who is a virgin (early 20s) and marry?Your "status" is yours, nobody else has any business judging you about it, EXCEPT the one you marry.

I'm treating this question seriously, without sarcasm.

To BE a Man of Honor, it's up to YOU to deserve the "title".



Ultimately, it's between you, and her, and God.



Your values are yours, and should be respected.

There ARE attractive young women out there, with the same "status", and values.

"In God We Trust", is more than a "catchy slogan" put on the money in the U.S.A.!Do you think it is unrealistic for a man to fall in love with a girl who is a virgin (early 20s) and marry?
You have the right name on your avatar it is a man of honour who behaves this way. There are still a lot of girls out there who are virgins, and I hope you find one, who thinks as you do and save herself for her husband.
It isn't unrealisitc. Don't feel pressured by society or feel out of place because you are a virigin. If saving yourself for a girl you love and want to marry is something you want, then go for it!!!Do you think it is unrealistic for a man to fall in love with a girl who is a virgin (early 20s) and marry?
Even if you do 'fall in love' (in your head); there is a better chance than not,that you will not spend the rest of your life with her. It is unrealistic to think that an untested product will fulfill your wildest dreams.
oh wow,i have so much respect for you for that.

thats exactly what i want to dooo.

it isnt unrealistic.
Save it for the special one you love because you'll regret not having that special moment and level of intimacy.... its not unrealistic. just be patient :) Good things come to those who wait
Early 1920's?
my bf was 20 when he met me. He took my virginity and we are still together after 7 years.

If you wait, it could happen

No comments:

Post a Comment