Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Guy says he doesn't do 'one night stands', tells me we're in a relationship, then says we're just friends!?

I met a guy who I really liked. As I'd been burned in previous relationships, I thought it best to take things slow and not to get too involved too quickly. We became close friends and soon he was the closest person to me and I to him, spending all our time together. After a while, when it was obvious that we were moving towards being in a relationship and we talked about it and decided to be together! Later, I told him that I would only sleep with a guy that I was in a relationship with, and that I didn't do one night stands and he said the same. Finally a guy who was on the same page as me I thought. We slept together and had an amazing night together, and the following day he told me that he said it was perfect, said I was beautiful, sexy, hot and loved it but wanted to be friends. I was devastated! I would never have slept with him had I known he would do that. Since then, we've become distant, no more phone calls, no texts, reduced to msn. I signed on, he signed off, and when I sent him an angry email telling him to delete me from his msn if he couldn't be bothered to even talk to me, he sent a nice email back saying he was sorry, talking about our night together, and promised to chat with me when I signed on again. I am sooo confused! I concluded he was just after sex, which after he got, he would want to disappear. But why would he still want to be friends, when I gave him the perfect opportunity to get out of my life? Why stick around?? Can someone pls help me out on thisGuy says he doesn't do 'one night stands', tells me we're in a relationship, then says we're just friends!?He just wanted to be F buddies.Guy says he doesn't do 'one night stands', tells me we're in a relationship, then says we're just friends!?He lied didn't he? If you hadn't discussed how you feel about a commitment before sex it might make some sense. Then you would have been a one night conquest, but he led you on and this is just plain nasty. So in the space of no sex, sex, after sex, you went from friend, relationship, back to friend. This is all too confusing. Did he think he was so hot that you would settle after wards for just 'friends'. Unless he has one heck of good reason for doing what he did he's not worth wasting your time with.

No comments:

Post a Comment