Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Do you have a problem with one night stands???

I don't, I love themDo you have a problem with one night stands???Just when they call the next day.Do you have a problem with one night stands???
50/50Do you have a problem with one night stands???Well, I prefer to have one on each side of the bed with a lamp on each. It's more convenient.Do you have a problem with one night stands???
I have a problem with HIV and STDS.Do you have a problem with one night stands???I wouldn't do it, but i don't have a problem with other people having one night stands. I'm just one of those people that sees sex and love as being connected.Do you have a problem with one night stands???
no, but you should be very careful!! i know i sound like a health teacher but now i freak out about sex and crap scared i might get an STD/
Not for me I am afraid, I like more than the physical part....

No comments:

Post a Comment