Saturday, February 18, 2012

How to Turn a One Night Stand Into a Permanent Partner?

I am a young and good looking athlete. At a party recently, I met this beautiful woman. She is a cheerleader and is dating a basketball player. She told me that her BF does not spend much time with her and she is not feeling their relationship anymore. Anyway, after the party, she proposed that we hang out some more. Anyway, I had sex with her that night. I have been told that I am a very well endowed man and from her reaction, I know I made her have several orgasms. However, when I got up the next day, she was gone. She sent me a text message saying that she had to leave. I texted her back. Then, I called a few days later but she never returned my call. Is she afraid of getting hurt b/c she knows I have a lot of woman or is that she only wanted a 1 night stand b/c of her BF? I don't want a relationship but would like to see her again. Should I just forget about it? Or based on my love making skills, do u think she will eventually come back?How to Turn a One Night Stand Into a Permanent Partner?If you don't want a relationship then why bother? You know that she is in a relationship so if you are not interested in more than sex with her, why risk breaking up her relationship that has more emotional attachement for your physical gratification? leave her alone. You also sound very full of yourself. Proud of your penis?...I think you are.How to Turn a One Night Stand Into a Permanent Partner?
just forget about her and keep having one night stands until you are ready to settle down or you might get trappedHow to Turn a One Night Stand Into a Permanent Partner?Haha dude get ur head outa your a$$..'based on my love making skills'...



one night stands should never be turned in2 a relationship. There hookups with no strings attached..How to Turn a One Night Stand Into a Permanent Partner?
She probably is afraid to get caught. But if you keep harassing her with phone calls and text messages you're just gonna end up getting on her nerves. If she liked you then she'll come back. You can't force anyone to love you.How to Turn a One Night Stand Into a Permanent Partner?you might have a chance if she was single, but there's no way she's leaving her boyfriend for you. sorry bro

No comments:

Post a Comment