Wednesday, February 15, 2012

He left came back .Found out had a one night stand?

Took him back and checked his phone.found a MY BABY number.Questioned him ,he denied it but I called her,she denied no more than friends.When I said to him I phoned her he then said he stayed the night but nothing happened except kiss and cuddle.love him so much.can we move on from thisHe left came back .Found out had a one night stand?I hate these drama posts. You both create drama--he cheats, you spy.... it is the drama addiction keeping you together, not any real relationship.He left came back .Found out had a one night stand?
You can move on with him but you will always have that doubt in your mind. First he has her under my baby in his cell that should be your name and number right?Of course they would both deny being together they didnt want to hurt you.He stayed the night and kissed and cuddled and he said nothing happened kissing and cuddling another female is something. If he did it once he will do it again one night stands dont get you the title my baby in the cell phone. The hardest thing to do is walk away from someone you love. Does he really love you if he would risk seeing and another woman and still have her contact number on hand. That isnt a one night stand that might be the start of something else. Walk away love shouldnt hurt and he had hurt you once. That should be enough.He left came back .Found out had a one night stand?Wow. How long have you gone with him? He sounds like a

guy I "loved" a few years back. He only gives info when you already know something. This kind of man will lie, cheat, deny,

and -God forbid - tell you that you are sick. I found an open honest man with a great sense of humor. AND he tells me every day that he loves me. When a girl friend of mine started flirting

with him, he asked her to back off, so he would not have to tell me. She told me because she wants me to hang on to him. She calls him "The last good guy in America" Hmmm. I think there are more but sounds like you are with a sneak. If you can convince yourself that you deserve better, you will get better.
keep trying you will succeedHe left came back .Found out had a one night stand?Do you want to move on from this? It's up to you. You will eventually get tired of checking his phone. If your man has someone else's number in his phone "My Baby" and he spends the night with her to kiss, and cuddle. (Nothing Happened, "Sure") I know you love him. But you deserve better. All the kissing and cuddling should be re severed for you. A relationship is nothing without trust.He left came back .Found out had a one night stand?
If you can't find the courage to move on now, be prepared to have it happen again and again. There are faithfull men out there but if you let them get away with stuff they will,
If even she is denying anything happen I don't think anything did. If it ever happens again though I would get rid of him.He left came back .Found out had a one night stand?
KEERISTE woman you don't trust him and if I were him I would cleave you to drama queen. Do you really want to know if he slept with her? And do you really think he would tell you if he did? He knows you would hold it against him forever. He left for a reason and i bet you have sex with him an a regular basis and so it is easy sex for him. It's like you are his unpaid whore and you think he loves you. My opinion is break up and wait a while before getting back into a relationship. If
yes you can ,but trust is a problem ,and from my own experience you cant never let go of it ,because it hurt to bad .I would check into this more ,my baby is a heavy statement to make about someone .he must really care for her ,im sorry but I would check this out more before you make a your mind up .best to you
You can move on if you are willing to accept the fact that he most likely had sex with another woman.Can you trust him again? If you are not already married, I'd think long and hard about commiting to a man who runs to other women every time he's upset with you. Good luck.Been there

No comments:

Post a Comment