Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What is the difference between "I like you" and "I Love You"?

Ok really what is the difference among these words? If i say this to a girl what different impacts can it have on them? Because i don't know ,i like this girl but i don't know whether its love or not. And we have even spent one night together without even mentioning that if we like each other or love each other and we just started making out. So what it is actually? and yesterday in one of her texts she sent me she mentioned me as a friend, so what actually is going on between us i really don't understand.What is the difference between "I like you" and "I Love You"?anybody can like anyone but love is much more trust me. love is more about having those special feelings doing more things romantic and physical with her. like is ok but not as good as love.What is the difference between "I like you" and "I Love You"?
If you don't know, then you are too young to experience love. I'm 20 and I have liked several girls, but never been in love.What is the difference between "I like you" and "I Love You"?I like you means, " I just want to be friends", and I Love You, usually means, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you".
Like = somewhat interested, love = so fascinated you want to spend every waking moment with that person for the rest of your life. It's "like" multiplied by 10000000000000000000+++What is the difference between "I like you" and "I Love You"?You really have to like someone to love them. It is a mustWhat is the difference between "I like you" and "I Love You"?
sounds like a friends with benefits thing.
friends with benifits to her and many people are just really good friends whoa rent going out they can just be that close with no strings attachedWhat is the difference between "I like you" and "I Love You"?
When you love someone you don't have a doubt about it. To love someone is a complete certainty. Time is a must for getting to really love someone. If you don't know really well this girl, then you can't say that you love her. From my point of view, it is impossible. Give yourself time to know her and see if you really like what she is; not just outside, but the things inside her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment