Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Does this sound like a typical one night stand? Or could it be more?

I went to an out-of-state friend's band's show the other night and the instant I met one of their newest band member (Troy), we both locked gazes and smiled, and it was instant attraction.



The night progressed and the group of us decided to head to a bar after the show. Troy bought me a drink and we played pool. Then out of nowhere he kissed me on the cheek and told me I was beautiful. I was shocked, but just ended a dismal 2 year relationship, so I was OK with the ego boost.



Before long we were making out and our group went back to the house the band was staying at while in town. We hung out for awhile, just joking around and having fun.



Eventually, troy and I found ourselves under the sheets together, and after phenomenal foreplay, we did it. Extremely out of character for me, but it was the most amazing sex ever -- complete with passionate kissing. He kept saying how it felt so right, that we make a "handsome" couple, he even called me his girlfriend a little earlier in the night in front of our friends...and that he loved everything about me. And yes, he was sober.



When we fell asleep cuddling, he whispered how happy he was he'd found me, that it was like this was "supposed to happen"...that we were supposed to meet, and wouldn't shut up about how he didn't want to leave.



Less than 24 hours after meeting him, the band is already hundreds of miles away from me at their next tour stop. My logical side is saying that he has sex with girls on tour all the time, but my intuition believes that he meant the things he said, and that our situation is rare.



Do I contact him with a friendly text, at least? He sent "Muah! :)" to me earlier today and i didnt repy...again, I've never done a one night stand before, but this felt right. I need advice!Does this sound like a typical one night stand? Or could it be more?he probably thinks you do that a lot. if you don't call him, he wont call you! most women are against sex on the first night because they know they quickly lose control and thats the only thing they have that attracts them to a guy.so once they give it up, they have to gamble if they gave up to a nice guy or not! And you my friend are gambling!



So you have to call him! i think all that sex on the first night stuff is just in peoples head. if you had great sex and you assure him hes not going to get his way every night, i think he will come around to you.



Warning: hes in a band so watch yourself. Surely everybody is given a fair shake but you don't want to become a band aid (reference from the movie Almost famous)Does this sound like a typical one night stand? Or could it be more?I would say only time will tell. If he's that far away already, but still keeping contact, I'd say that's a good sign he'd like more. Since he is far away, he doesn't really have to feel like he needs to communicate, so it's looking good to me. If he suddenly stops communicating, I think you have your answer. Good luck!Does this sound like a typical one night stand? Or could it be more?it could be more than just a one night stand but i think this guy will most likely be doing it with others in his coming tours. it doesn't make a difference whether or not he thought of the sex, this relationship--if you're calling it that--can't really work until he's done with his tour.



until then do keep texting him %26amp; see how things go. you should also test his interest by not texting for a whole day %26amp; see how long it takes for him to say hi to you.Does this sound like a typical one night stand? Or could it be more?
he may have been playin ya but idk just go along with it for a while and see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment