Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What happens if a guy friends is mean(rude) to his friend who is a girl after one night of hooking up w/o sex?

This guy and I have always been friends, and we had this kinda friends with benefits going since we were freshmen in college, but now since we are juniors. He and I hooked up without the sex only kissing/massaging/etc. but without sex. He said he loves having relationships without sex to get in the way, but when we had this thing on one night. My relationship with him has changed, he defriended me on fb and i deleted him i out of my phone. i dont know what emotions to have for him, but i know there is 2 sides of him, and i cannt trust either of them.



However, I dont know why i am feeling confused and lost. I am waiting just to go out and not remember his face or his name or maybe his existence. Please Help.



why is he pushing me away after a good night? (i am not looking anything from but i want to be friends like we were in the past).What happens if a guy friends is mean(rude) to his friend who is a girl after one night of hooking up w/o sex?Hi,



I have read your post. I think you should block him. See, if he has no respect for your feelings and for the pleasure you have given him, its better to leave him on his own.



You must be gorgeous and would get many. So why to think about such stupid guy. You enjoyed that night and so he did and now forgot that.Just move on.



Leave him and be happy that you are escaped from such person so early or later it would be so embarassing once you have used to of having sex with him.



Please be happy and value yoruself. Block him and stop talking to him.



If you need a buddy here to divert your mind I would be happy to listen you.



thanks

aminice0783@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment