Saturday, February 18, 2012

Why would husband admit to having a one night stand and then say he only kissed her?

14 years ago my husbands friend dropped off his wife %26amp; 4 kids in out town and hit the road to work. We tried to help them as much as we could but it got out of hand. Jill has a drinking problem and totally took advantage of our kindness. We spent time together %26amp; our kids played together. My husband would stop by %26amp; check on her and fix things she needed done. It got to the point were she would drop her kids off %26amp; go to the bar get waisted and call my husband for a ride. She knew when he got off work so she would call him to watch her kids while she went to the store. SHe always ended up at the bar. She kept calling %26amp; my husband would jump to go help her but I was getting really suspicious and was sick of babysitting her %26amp; her kids. I finally put my foot down and my husband was really funny he made me feel guilty. He is very kind hearted so I took it as that. but deep in my gut I was worried. Then one day all the calls stopped he never stopped there she never came by. I knew something had happened I have questioned my husband for years about it but he always denied it. So I posed as him on my space and she admitted to being attracted to him and shared her feeling for him and said how much fun they had in her kitchen. I confronted my husband. He said they only kissed. That broke my heart but I still thought more happened I told him I wouldn't leave %26amp; he could tell me we would work through it. The next day he said they had sex. I wanted to die. He was very patient and loving %26amp; we talked allot %26amp; cried allot. But the thoughts killed me %26amp; I cried for like 2 weeks. On the second week he came to me and said he never had sex with her, That he told me that because he thought that was the answer I wanted. I really want to believe him and from Jill's emails that is all she said happened. I had her really pissed and she tried to hurt me anyway she could but said all they did was kiss that is all she has admitted to also. I know they have never talked or communicated he is not very computer literate %26amp; she moved away Years ago. I only found her through myspace. I love him but what do I do know. Why would he admit to such a thing? The more time goes on the more questions I have. Any advice would be welcome.Why would husband admit to having a one night stand and then say he only kissed her?He had sex with her and im sorry. I know how this feels i do. Its a kind a pain that makes you not want to wake up....



Guys don't admit to doing things they did not do. ESP when its this case. He told you the truth and realized how this was affecting you and tried lying about it to make you feel better. Being naive is blissful sometimes...





You have to stop and ask yourself if you will be able to forgive him. I mean at this moment its his job to bend over backwards to get your trust back. But once he goes through it all and out the other side. You cannot hold it against him forever. It will eventually destroy your marriage. So don't waste your time trying to work this out if you know you will never be able to forgive (NOT forget).Why would husband admit to having a one night stand and then say he only kissed her?
you're still whining after 14 years? did i read this correctly?

you know they had sex, he told you no just to shut you up.Why would husband admit to having a one night stand and then say he only kissed her?talk to him to get the truth. It's also important to assess are you ready for the truth? If you find out that it did happen back then will you hate him for life? Compare that with all that you had together, forgiveness may be the way to go, if he had stopped and it's a one time event. Remember that sometimes the best thing is to look at what you have at the present and future. Don't let the ghost of the past haunt you and take over what you have right now. It's not worth it.



That's my two cents, up to you to make the decision. Wishing you well.Why would husband admit to having a one night stand and then say he only kissed her?
he had sex with her hon. he told you he did. he would never have admitted it in the first place if it wasn't really true. he just went back on it later because he was scared he would loose you. he had sex with her. you need to have a serious talk with him about this. i hope you both can work this out. i know its hard. i'm sorry. i know its painful. but things will get better. be strong.Why would husband admit to having a one night stand and then say he only kissed her?men are stupid and inconsistent. we have to try very hard to walk the walk. look, he slept with her. that's not going to change. he feels bad, and he wanted to say something, anything to take it back. its something he can never take back. loving him is one thing. but forgiving him and acting like it never happened is very difficult to do. you are not going to be able to understand why he would do such a thing, and why he would say such a thing. in retrospect, he probably can't even understand why he did it. can you trust him again? can you believe he's telling you the truth again? it won't end well. methinks there are some things that you don't know about him. seek some counseling, but it may not be enough. good luck.Why would husband admit to having a one night stand and then say he only kissed her?
I hate to say this, but you should consider putting this behind you, especially if he has been faithful. Has he been faithful since then? It sounds like you have a great husband, who has made a mistake, and all your suspicions are going to accomplish now are the ending of a great marriage. As for why would he admit to such a thing? Well, you get a question asked of enough times, you do have to answer it, which he did.
  • chrome download
  • dmv hours
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment