Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I love him, But he keeps breaking up with me then saying sorry?

Okay well There is this guy and i really LOVE him, and he says all the sweet little cute things one night then breaks up with me the other night!??! Should i let him go? or whhhhatttt?I love him, But he keeps breaking up with me then saying sorry?You should definitely break up with him. He is not worth the pain of getting broken up with randomly. You will find a guy who will be dedicated and respectful to you. This guy isn't going to change.

Good luck.I love him, But he keeps breaking up with me then saying sorry?Yes, Let him go. His guy is just playing games with you and getting your hopes up and then breaks up with you. You might LOVE him, But the way this sounds he doesn't love you at all and probably wants to get into your pants if you guys haven't had sex yet.I love him, But he keeps breaking up with me then saying sorry?He's gay.
  • new album releases
  • government auctions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment