Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can a One Night Stand really ruin a friendship?

Okay so I am 20 years old. My best friend introduces me to her other friends and family as her "other sister". I feel so weird about this because I have a thing for her uncle.



He has got to be like double my age, but I have always had fantasy's of being sexual with an older man (probably daddy issues, I don't know)



Anyways... he is a goof troupe and talks about how sexy I am and tells me I should take a night off from hanging out with my Best friend and he will take me out to dinner. gosh, I would love to, because I am sure I could make my fantasy reality but I am afraid that if my best friend ever found out she would be disgusted.



I know I shouldn't do anything and should just leave it alone but something is telling me not to...



I know it is wrong, but I just feel like it is an experience that is not worth missing out on.



Just to clarify it would be purely for the sexual experienceCan a One Night Stand really ruin a friendship?Don't do it. If you like older men you will find someone else at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment