Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How do i tell him i love him more often?

Me and my boyfriend are close mentally/emotionally wise. One time, he told me that he was falling in love with me and i said me too! and then one night we were saying goodnight and i put love ya! at the end of the message, and he didnt respond, How do i get us past this awkwardness so we can say it oftenHow do i tell him i love him more often?well honestly i had that too....

i get what youre saying. my boyfriend told me he loved me once when we were texting and i was like oh yea me too and he straight out asked me whether i actually did love him or whether i just didnt like saying that. i told him that of course i didnt mind but i knew i was lieing to myself. the truth is it needs to come from you. if you really do love him say it. it can be at the randomest moment but you should still say it. practice it. and after a while it wont be a forced thing. spend time with him an tell him oh i love that about you and he'll get used tohearing it from you so it wont be awkward anymore. its worked for me. :) ive been over that for a while now and weve been better ever since

No comments:

Post a Comment