Tuesday, February 21, 2012

For all the ladies out there!!! How can a guy accomplish a one night stand with a women.?

Now before you all stone me to death, and put hexes on me hear me out please. I have recently come out of a heavy relationship with awomen I love dearly. This was a mutual decision between the two of us. But now being human I have urges, just like any red blooded women out there. All I am asking is how can I look for the signs when I go out that a women is not looking for a serious relationship, but would rather have some fun instead. We can all use our imagination on that one. So please be honest because I know at one stage in every ones lives we have all felt similar feelings.For all the ladies out there!!! How can a guy accomplish a one night stand with a women.?**tucking my stones in my pocket**.....When you meet a women that you're interested in, you can just ask in a conversation. Don't just blurt it out by saying...hey are you looking for a relationship or a booty call?....just ask what she's looking for at this point. Very simple. You will know by her answer. Good Luck with your search!For all the ladies out there!!! How can a guy accomplish a one night stand with a women.?
Try paying for it.For all the ladies out there!!! How can a guy accomplish a one night stand with a women.?Find a trashy woman. . .



Or get drunk with a drunk woman. . .



Or hire a prostitute. . .



Or if you're really desperate and you have no ethics whatsoever. . ."drug rape"For all the ladies out there!!! How can a guy accomplish a one night stand with a women.?
There are no signs. You meet a women and be honest and let her know what you are looking for and if she is interested it happens and if she isn't you say thanks and go find another woman.For all the ladies out there!!! How can a guy accomplish a one night stand with a women.?of course every one just wants to have fun once in awile tell them hey lets just forget about life write know and have some fun are you in..im inFor all the ladies out there!!! How can a guy accomplish a one night stand with a women.?
I will be honest with you. No hexes or stones. You have to be in the right place at the right time. Women know who they want to sleep with right away, before even knowing your name. Women will choose if they want a one night stand. Women get it when they want, men get it when they can. So you need to be around at the time a girl if feeling like using some guy for sex. Plain and simple. If she chooses you, I doubt you will say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment