Saturday, February 18, 2012

My boyfriend went on a trip without me for one night ?

Originally we were suppose to go together but I was low on money due to car issues. We have been having some tension in the relationship but nothing too serious. And when the weekend came along and he text me on Saturday that he was at his moms house, I didn't think anything bad but I was surprised cause he hadn't told me, she lives out of town. So he calls me Sunday out of no where telling how much he went to clubs and had fun all weekend with his buddies while I was at home worrying about the relationship he was having a blast. Not to mention that he has gone out of town before and didn't tell me that he had parties in his hotel and he didn't tell me till like two months later accidentally in front of my son ( not by him). Now he tells me that nothing happened he didn't have allot of fun but I feel like he's playing games and is not taking the relationship seriously. We have been together over 2 years and we are both in our mid 20's. I have one child from a previous relationship. what do I do? and Yes I do love him and he says that he loves me. We've talked about children and marriage already. Another thing I went out to a lounge once for a drink and didn't tell him because it was not a big deal and he broke up with me for 2 months and started dating someone is his sisters circle of in laws.My boyfriend went on a trip without me for one night ?Sounds like he wants to ahave his fun while you sit at home and wait for him. I can't say he did anything wrong. Only he knows that but it certainly isn't fair for him to do as he wishes but you apparently can't. The two of you need to sit down and have a really good talk. Tell him what is bothering you and go from there. Hopefully he will care enough to hear what you have to say. If not, there is a major problem.My boyfriend went on a trip without me for one night ?
cheaterMy boyfriend went on a trip without me for one night ?he probably cheated on u

come on if he got drunk, then ders a chance dat he had sex with sumone in da club

try talken to him bout ur relationship and dat u want to work thingz out =]=]My boyfriend went on a trip without me for one night ?
sounds like a tool. tell him to get his act together or you guys shouldn't be togetherMy boyfriend went on a trip without me for one night ?he's not done exploring. i think you should do yourself a favor, and get rid of him. he's only causing trouble. are you more happy or worried in your relationship? you need a guy who cares about your feelings.My boyfriend went on a trip without me for one night ?
well if you really love and trust him then shut up.

if you don't trust your boyfriend then what's the point

relationships are about trust etc.

you have to trust one another
sounds like he cheated, my last relationship was so difficult because he would go nights and not call me and then expect me to wait on him hand and foot. i didn't so it was rough. we broke up and he moved on quickly. surprising, huh? i felt like he was cheating the whole relationship so although i don't have a child this sounds familiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment