Tuesday, February 21, 2012

We broke up 10 years ago, she stripped one night, and now we're back together?

I met her 10 years ago. I was 18, she was 16. After a year,while I was in the military, I caught her seeing another guy behind my back. Due to not trusting her, I was forced to break up w/her. Within weeks, at the age of 17, she got drunk, went to amateur night at a strip club, and danced for 5 hours. She won the contest ($2K, plus another $1K in tips - that's $25 per song for 40 songs!). She had a new boyfriend 4 months later and was pregnant 3 months after that, then got married. She had her son the day before her 19th birthday. 10 years later we've found each other again. She's divorced now, pregant with my child, and we're engaged. But I only just found out about her stripping years ago. I can't get the thought of her dancing naked for strangers and swinging around a pole out of my head. I sometimes get sick just looking at her because I was with her before all that happened. She didn't do it to hurt me, but I take it personally cause I was there 1st. I do love her. What can I do?We broke up 10 years ago, she stripped one night, and now we're back together?Eww, she sounds like a ho, are you sure you love her?? I wouldnt even want to see the sowWe broke up 10 years ago, she stripped one night, and now we're back together?
What can you do? ... leave the past IN the past. That was 10 years ago. I'm sure having a kid, going through a divorce etc... has made her grow up a lot. People can't change what they did in the past - look forward to the future. If you can't at least do that then I'd suggest getting out of her life now before you really hurt her and mess her up. You say you love her - prove it.We broke up 10 years ago, she stripped one night, and now we're back together?Maybe you should talk to her about how you feel....it couldn't hurt, and if your not ready to marry her, put if off for a while. Hope things work out for the best!!We broke up 10 years ago, she stripped one night, and now we're back together?
Let her know how you feel. you have more to think about now. your baby is first and your family needs you to be caring and happy.



take care.....We broke up 10 years ago, she stripped one night, and now we're back together?You need to get over it. It happened a very long time ago and Im sure she is a changed person now. If you want a happy future with her and your child then you need to put the past in the past. You say you love her, now prove it and let all that stuff go. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment