Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Epic "one night" stories Vol. 1 : Grudge of a daughter... (is it funny?)?

Hi! Some **** always happens to me : One day i met a really maybe 45 years old lady and slept with her at her house. The morning, i went to the bathroom and got face to face with her daughter, and she reconized me immediately. The problem is that it's a girl i used to be in love with, and she never liked me. She mostly ignored me and considered me as a loser. She got mad at me and slapped me in the face. But i think all of this is so funny cuz i kinda got a revenge. Dont you?Epic "one night" stories Vol. 1 : Grudge of a daughter... (is it funny?)?Hahaha dude thats the greatest revenge you can get!!

High five!!!!....damn my screen broke...
  • spanish translation online
  • art games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment