Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I like the guy I had a one night stand with...what to do?

I was visiting my old college with some friends, having a great time. I met a guy I hit it off with, we both ended up drinking a bit too much, and I went back to his place.



Since then, he's been in touch. In fact, he's gotten a hold of me by text/calling almost every day....I don't know him that well. We just met that night. But I don't know what it is, I feel like I have this connection with him.



I don't go to the same college as him, he's 2 hours away....but I want to get to know him. It's been him keeping in contact, he's told me he loves talking to me-- that he thinks i'm interesting, etc..



Do you think something could come of this? Or would I only ever be a "booty call" to him?



My friends know him...say he's a really nice guy....but I dont know, it's crazy that I'm so intrigued by him. I've never had a one night stand before. But I haven't felt this way about anyone other than my ex who i dated 4 years...



What should I do?I like the guy I had a one night stand with...what to do?It all sounds quite positive for you, so I think you should keep up the contact with him %26amp; see how it goes. Two hours away from each other isn't huge so it would be possible to maintain a relationship this way if you both choose to do so. Since he has kept in regular contact with you, I'd say he is definitely looking for something more than a booty call! Why else would he go to all this trouble? Sex isn't that difficult to find!!!



Good luck :)I like the guy I had a one night stand with...what to do?dear..i guess..you yourself are pretty confused about the guy and about the relationship.. since you had a relationship before you can easily make out how things are going... right?.. ask yourself.. are you really serious ? if yes then the one night stand was too early in this relationship..try know him as a person ... and then take further deciions.. all the best!I like the guy I had a one night stand with...what to do?there's a possibilty that he likes you. just keep in touch with him everyday. you get to know each other and maybe hang up with him once in a while.I like the guy I had a one night stand with...what to do?
Well, it sounds like you honestly like this guy. I have many friends that slept with the guy before getting to know him and relationships developed from that. One, in fact, is getting married in March! Not saying that you have to marry this guy...lol. But good relationships can come from that.



The only problem is the fact that he lives almost 2 hours away. If he knows this and is still willing to contact you, maybe it is that he really likes you. If a guy wanted a booty call i dont think he would call you all the time either. Generally they would call at night when they want the booty call, right? And he was good enough to get your number before you left. Besides if you really like this guy then why not go after him. Just be perfectly truthful with him and ask whether or not he would like to date. If you are willing to see past the two hour trips, who knows what might happen. I may be hopeful and a romantic but it sounds like this guy really does find you interesting. Just remember to be careful in the future.



Hope things turn out for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment