Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Should i tell my new GF about a past one night stand ?

I slept with a girl over 7 months ago it is possible that i got her pregnant, i was drunk and did the horny wrong thing. I do not know for sure that the child is not mine, even tho the girl told me it is not mine. As she also had a boy friend at the time... I have now straighten my act out and found a real girl to my luck and surprise who i love very much, i will ask her to marry me one day. should i tell her that i might have a child... she knows i was the kind of man that once slept around.. but i have never told her specifics. what should i do? i have no other secret aside from this one. I feel stressed out by it. Should i tell my new GF about a past one night stand ?Honestly that one night stand chick needs to get a paternity test first of all and if you two are still in touch she needs to contact you with the results and if it is your child need to setup child support payments too. And second of all I don't think you should say anything until you know for sure. I mean as long as your current gf already knows about your past and is ok with it, then it is half way safe to guess that she will be on your side if it comes out that the kid is yours. If not, then that likely means she was not trully willing to be there to emotionally support you as much as you thought, and likely its best to find out then that she isn't the type of woman to marry if she doesn't have your back in good times and in bad.Should i tell my new GF about a past one night stand ?as a man i say don't say nothing until you know for sure if its yours.see if you tell a women that you love that you might be having a kid to another women and that you used to be a cheater then your admitting to cheating and when they here that know matter what they are pissed but if its eating you up that bad than tell her and be far away when you do in case of flying objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment