Saturday, February 18, 2012

PLEASE HELP ME!!!...i had a one night stand with a guy and now i'm getting emotionally attached to him?

Hi i'm 20 years old, and a week ago i met this cute guy at my school we started talking and he asked for my number so i gave it to him. That same day he text me we started talking by sending each other texts. Days went by and he kept on texting me he asked me out to go to the movies I went out with him and after the theater we started kissing and one thing led to another. The next day he still text me like usual and i asked him about "us" and he said he liked the way i am and that he thinks that he could fall in love with me. I'm getting emotionally attached to him i want to believe what he tells me but i dont know what to think anymore. He is 18 going to 19. He never calls me to talk on the phone he just texts me and even if i tell him to call me he never does. I've been thinking about him since and i dont know what to do. Im always the one to text him first. And sometimes when i text him he takes long to answer or he doesnt answer me at all. im starting to believe that maybe he's getting tired of me. Please help me what should i do? Should i keep on texting him or should i just wait for him to text me?PLEASE HELP ME!!!...i had a one night stand with a guy and now i'm getting emotionally attached to him?Wait for him to text you, let him do the chasing for a while. Let him dictate where the relationship goes and if you like it, go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment