Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can a one night stand last into a serious relationship?

I met this guy at a club and we kinda seen each other before at differant places. So his friend was trying to talk to me the whole night and it made sense cuz like we were both middle eastern and I'm pretty much most of every middle eastern guys type cuz I'm liek medium skinned long thick black hair light brown eyes and big boobs flat stomach and nice butt. So i get a lot of attentiona t the club. But I thought this guy was so attractive cuz he was the only guy not paying me attention and his style was really nice, but everyone thought he was really ugly but I love guys that have a different look especially guys that are considered ugly. I got made fun of it alot cuz everyone think's I'm so gorgeous, and I swear not trying to sound conceited. But he was african not african american but actually african and I"m afghan. So my drunk self ended up going home with that night we had sex all night and the next morning he would still wanna do it. He told me to come watch tv with hima nd his brother and my guy didn't want me to leave. He kept on kissing me and called me beautiful we talked abotu out past relationships family etc. And he kept on saying oh you can be my girl if you act right. and how he was thinking about making me his girl, which I got happy about which all this middle eastern guys that want me would think I'm crazy. But I really want this guy how can it turn into a relationship?Can a one night stand last into a serious relationship?Please concentrate on your education so you can become an independent, productive, intelligent young woman. Otherwise I fear you're heading straight for the Jerry Springer Show. All the best...Can a one night stand last into a serious relationship?Sure it can.

No comments:

Post a Comment