Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is this any good, i kinda just wrote it one night?

I covered my mouth with my hand, backing up into the darkness. All I had to do was get in the shadows before it saw me, before it heard me. Slowly, step by step I backed up. I was almost there and the creature hadn’t noticed me yet. It was busy sniffing at the blood on the floor. One more-

Its head snapped up, and it’s eyes found mine and I screamed so loud even my own blood curdled. The werewolf growled, eyes glowing with hunger, mouth open, and leapt for me.

I closed my eyes and threw my hands up, thinking, this was it. I was done for. And even though I had felt no regret for attacking Carson earlier, I did now. I realized that I did love him, and that just made his betrayal that much worse.

Suddenly I felt weight on me that pushed me to ground. But, it was just weight, no teeth. The growling hadn’t stopped but it sounded muffled, and I heard a grunt, a human grunt, and then a scream. Or more of a moan crossed with a scream. He was in pain. Another grunt. I wanted to see what was happening but I couldn’t bring myself to open my eyes. Suddenly I heard a thud and a yelp, from the werewolf, or the person?

Hands were on my shoulder, pulling me up, and pushing me down the hall at the same time. I saw who had saved me and I could hardly believe my eyes.

“Carson?” I whispered hesitantly.

“Go! Get out of here, now Colette.” He ordered harshly, his breathing heavy. It made no sense. How did he find me? Had he been following us for three days? And why? He was the one who told the werewolves where we were. He practically handed us over to them. He didn’t care about anyone but himself. But here he was, and he had saved me. He had risked his life to save me from the werewolf.

“But I-” I protested, shaking my head, “I don’t understand. You-”

“I explain later, now just go, get out of here” He pushed me down the hall again, looking over his shoulder at the werewolf that was lying on the floor. “It won’t be down for long. Especially with the smell of fresh blood.”

Fresh blood? I looked down at Carson’s side. It had bitten him.

“Carson? How are you going to-” I paused to think. It all made sense now. My mind was catching up to me. He wasn’t going to ‘explain everything later. There wasn’t going to be a later for him. And at that moment, my heart filled with such sorrow. Even though he had betrayed us all, I still loved him. There was no way around that fact. “No, Carson. I’m not leaving. Not without you.”

“Colette,” he sighed, shaking his head and running his had through his hair. “You have to. I’m not…I’m as good as gone already, no use in waiting for me.”

“No!” I protested as I threw myself at him, knowing he’d catch me. “No, don’t say that, please. I can’t lose you. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry for doubting you.” The tears and sobs started and won’t stop.

“Shhh, it’s okay. I know, I know. I’ve already forgiven you. And besides, you were right to not trust me.” He held me, rocking me somewhat. “But I can’t go with you. It’ll catch us both if I go with you. I love you, you know.” He pulled away, looking me in the eyes before kissing my forehead. “You’re the only person I have ever loved. Remember that, always.”

I shook my head violently. All I could think was it wasn’t fair. I couldn’t let him do this. I wouldn’t.

“I’m not good for you anyway.” He whispered softly, almost to himself. “You know that. All I’ve done is caused you grief. Yet you handled it all. But back there, in that house, seeing you lose control like that, it scared me. I thought you had finally cracked, and that I was to blame for it. I am to blame for it. For all of this. I didn’t care about anyone but myself, until you came. From the moment I saw you, you’ve been changing me. Into someone better.” He was stroking my cheek the whole time. Even though he said he wasn’t good for me he couldn’t seem to keep his hands off me. I liked it that way.

“No,” I said clasping his face in my hands. “I didn’t change you. You’ve always had this side to you. I didn’t change you; I just brought out the real you. And I’m not leaving without you. I’d rather die.” I declared, hearing the truth in my own words.

“Colette.” He looked so broken, so anguished. He really did love me. That was all I cared about. I reached up, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“I love you.” I whispered before I pressed my lips to his. I wasn’t going to let go. If he died here, then so did I.

He didn’t fight this kiss like he had the other one. He kissed me back fiercely, his hands traveling my body. I felt my body react to his touch, the way it always had. But this time I didn’t try to control it. I let it move on its own. I let my legs wrap around his waist, let my hands bury themselves in his hair. I moaned when his hands pressed against my hips. My back hit the wall as he pressed against me.

“Oh, Colette.” Carson moaned. He was already pulling away from me. His moan was full of desire and pain. He wanted this, badly. “I love you.”

A growl behind us made Carson tense.Is this any good, i kinda just wrote it one night?this is a good story. I dont know wat the other people r talking about, really. I dont agree with MM at all. the first comment is right. BUT. I do agree with someone else. You dont Kinda write something. U write. Otherwise wats the point of writing? If ur going to write u need to put effort into it. And at least SOME reason to write. But this is a really good story. However. the wolf bit the girl AND the dude. U shudnt do that. At least let it scratch someone or something. Not bititn g repeatedly. And how did this work? Suddenly the girl is on the brink of death wen the dude was going to die? Its a good story, u have good ideas, and great details but there r a lot of flaws in this too. Overall i like this story but next time read it over more.Is this any good, i kinda just wrote it one night?
All this lunging and screaming - sorry, but to me very cliched.Is this any good, i kinda just wrote it one night?If you "kinda just wrote it," then it's no good.

I didn't even bother reading it.Is this any good, i kinda just wrote it one night?
yes, great!Is this any good, i kinda just wrote it one night?another scream?then what happened?????!?!?!?!it was reely good. the only thing i didnt like was that they spent too much time talking to each other. that seems very unreal? and the girl, well just from her name she sounds nerdy. keep writing its reely good.Is this any good, i kinda just wrote it one night?
m.m is right, but so is e.k. i liked it, it was amazing, really want to here more.

if you ever do write more email it to me.

awartena123@yahoo.com.

its briliant!!
well its nothing special, many people wrote a story just like yours ... next time do something thats different something nobody has ever heard of

No comments:

Post a Comment