Saturday, February 18, 2012

I think he is the one after one night? What y'all think!?

I have been knowing this guy for years we also went to high school together, we never had a close relationship but we share a mutual friend. I have always found him attractive but never look at him as a boyfriend. Well last night we all were hanging out and then Karl and I made eye contact. We exchanged phone numbers on the sly through a text then went out without our mutual friend. We went to a karaoke club had the most wonderful time of our lives. We went back to my house after and talked to 4 am. He and I have so much in common. We share the same goals and what the same things in life I just feel like I can grow to love and appreciate a man like him. I didn't want the night to end so we stayed up all early morning talking and holding each other. We ended the morning with a passionate kiss like I have never been before. Well, it felt right! I can see myself with him but he hasn't call me since he left my house this morning. Im missing him already I dont want to call him. I want wait till he calls but I want him to know that Im interested. Please tell me what to do.I think he is the one after one night? What y'all think!?It certainly sounds promising...

I, personally would let him call me...but, that's your decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment